Pepsicola17

My First Big Custom Tshirt Work...

Had a two of our friends who's having a 1st birthday for their kids and wanted a tshirt for the guests to wear during the party. This is my first big job. Total of 122 shirts (hoodies, longsleeves, sweatshirts included). Took me about 1 week to finish it. From printing, cutting and pressing. Just wanna share. :)

post-27465-0-58867900-1360217696_thumb.j

post-27465-0-18967700-1360217699_thumb.j

post-27465-0-11640000-1360217702_thumb.j

post-27465-0-11828900-1360217719_thumb.j

post-27465-0-45411600-1360217732_thumb.j

post-27465-0-64631200-1360217733_thumb.j

• Like 2

GREAT JOB!!!

contour cut correct?  with a sc series?  if so what program did you use if i might ask :)

i do heat pressing and havent done contour yet

GREAT JOB!!!

contour cut correct?  with a sc series?  if so what program did you use if i might ask :)

i do heat pressing and havent done contour yet

Yup. contour cut. I used SCAL Pro. Here's a nice program to use, Vector Magic. I edit it in Photoshop, use vector magic to create an SVG file for cutting, import it in SCAL, export it again as JPG with registration mark. I reopen it again in photoshop and align the photo. Its a long process but it gives me more options like adding border (shadow) if in case a little over cut so no white paper will show or adjust the image to match the cut paper. So, in the end, i have two files, jpg and scal file. I use jpg to print, and scal to cut.  But thats all just my own preference. You can print directly from SCAL and cut it in one process. 

nice job!!! :thumbsup: how did you place the laser on the cutter? :huh:

i got the SC series which already has the laser. I just rewired it so I can turn it on/off manually because the program doesn't turn it on during registration marking.

Great job :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: .  What ink are you using? And is that a circut board you have it applied to ?

Thanks! Just a regular ink. and Yes, its a cricut mat board. It helps to hold the paper in place during cutting.

• Like 1