Rodger

disc tutorials ?

Does the disc have tutorials on it ? I have the SCAL 3 disc & it has many tutorials on it .

I'm a newbie i have the us cutter/ mh 721-mk2 it came with the scal pro and sign blazer....I brought it to help me husband and his team mates with there race cars  but have no clue on how to work these softwares i need help...I'm trying to make race car numbers for my husband car and i have no knowledge of any kind where to begin please help 

first step would be to become familiar with the software - turorials are always a good place to start.  if you are looking to just get the cutter connected and communicating with your computer the best place to start is under instructional contributions and new-bie gguide - it is step by step to get you set up

Thanks for the information dakotagrafx I've been trying to get familiar with these software for two months but tutorials are really not helping me with what i'm trying to do....I've wasted a lot of vinyl and i'm stuck... i can trace a image cut it out no problem but that's all i can do...I  don't know how to layer it in different sizes if i wanted to..... all i can do is just size it as is and cut... but that's not what i want to do... Thanks again

sizing is done in your design software - in your case signblazer.  layering is a different critter maybe this will help

I have SCALP and am also looking for some tutorials. I didn't see them on the disc though, am I missing them? If not does anyone have a place that has a comprehensive tutorial or tutorials that can get me up and running in SCALP?