Sign in to follow this  
livinloudgraphics

can someone vector these please

At least one of those are copyrighted pieces.

Sue2

Inkscape will make short work of those. mark-s

And if you notice in their signature, they have FlexisignPro, the best program out there...between that and inkscape, they should knock it out,, in no time.. They really need to be showing some effort first...

• Like 4

i was trying to get a good image but i cant seem to get it but thank anyway for the crititism instead of the help

To get good help,  show some effort..and we can show you where you need help,  not just do it for you...

Where have you tried?   Nothing is posted of your efforts, so you can get help...   LIke I said,, you have better software then most of us,, so where is your effort???

All of his post are for the same thing Carolyn, I need or trace this for me   example  http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/36040-how-to-do-this-in-flexi/

with 1.5 years with a cutter it is time to learn the software - not be a sponge and smarta&&

I know, it's getting worse on here..  I'm still LMAO over the Midshipman logo yesterday.....  an N and a star.... a T and an M.. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Next to the like this button there should be a PAY ME button. We do all this work and might get a thank you. 

where are the mods? Add a pay me button and I know there would be more closed vector these threads.

• Like 1

My philosopy is if the person is honestly trying to learn I will try to help. If I think someone is just looking for handouts, I ignore the post. There are enough people on here that are willing to help out and that will probably learn something in the process themselves. Some times I help just because it looks like a challenge and a learning opportunity for me.

• Like 3

I've had my cutter for about 2 months, I didn't know the first thing about graphics programs, vectorizing etc. 3 months ago.  this is the only place I have come to and I have found everything I need to know.  I vectored all of these images in about 5 minutes.  Sure they can use a little clean up.  I vectored them before I read the whole thread and saw what you others have posted.  I have to agree that with 1.5 years this should be cake work for this guy.  I mean if a rookie like me can do it after just a couple months (and I only use my cutter a couple times a week).  Anyways, I took the effort so i might as well post them.

Wings.eps

wings2.eps

wings3.eps

• Like 5

My philosopy is if the person is honestly trying to learn I will try to help. If I think someone is just looking for handouts, I ignore the post. There are enough people on here that are willing to help out and that will probably learn something in the process themselves. Some times I help just because it looks like a challenge and a learning opportunity for me.

I completely agree. I'll help if they really need the help or I want the practice. 

I've had my cutter for about 2 months, I didn't know the first thing about graphics programs, vectorizing etc. 3 months ago.  this is the only place I have come to and I have found everything I need to know.  I vectored all of these images in about 5 minutes.  Sure they can use a little clean up.  I vectored them before I read the whole thread and saw what you others have posted.  I have to agree that with 1.5 years this should be cake work for this guy.  I mean if a rookie like me can do it after just a couple months (and I only use my cutter a couple times a week).  Anyways, I took the effort so i might as well post them.

Bravo!

I hope the OP at least has the grace to thank you!

Sue2

i was looking at it. and i did the vector and some of the lines and stuff wasnt coming out the way i thought it would i really do thank whoever helped i know some of my post ask for help but most of the time i figure them out. i did actually quit for a little while because i work 2 other jobs and try my best at refreshing my learning with the software over and over i just get stumped sometimes and forget that one simple step, i have watch the flexi tutorial and im still trying to figure things out. but really thanks for all you help and what you all pro do at helping others sorry i got carried away with some stuff.