Sign in to follow this  
mountaindr3wz

First time running into this problem

Hi all, it seems ive run into a problem while making a business hour sign. I converted object to paths and then combined all and then saved as an .eps file. When imported into sign cut, it ends up as the picture shown( 2nd picture). I have attached the .svg file and .eps file for the sign if anyone wants to take a shot at it. If you solve it, will you also tell me what you did please. It seems that this is the first time I ran into this problem. Thank you

buisnesshours.eps

businesshours.svg

post-23901-0-52313300-1339218401.png

post-23901-0-79203000-1339218425.png

The bar below hours is not complete, it`s just one horizontal line with a short down turn.

Not a complete bar.

mark-s

I downloaded the .eps and brought it into Flexi and it opens fine......

if possible, could you post the .eps file. For some reason, it still doesnt want to work out for me.

I downloaded the .eps and brought it into Flexi and it opens fine......

Did you put the file on wire frame, when you opened it? I imported the above file into Flexi, put it on wireframe and I got the same results as Mark-s the box was not completed.,,,,,. Just a line with a down turn in it.

And the .eps file that you reposted is the same way, when put on wire frame..... uncomplete line with a turn down line

I finally solved the problem!

Solution:

For some reason, using inkscape's "object to path" for the outer frame and bar were not making it show up when imported to signcut. Using "stroke to path" made it work!