stickemupsign

Which Flexi Sign to get?

I am new to the sign business and was thinking about getting Flexi Sign 10 but I'm not sure if all I will need is the Starter or The Pro. If i get the starter can it be upgraded to the pro? I us a Roland GX-24 cutter and right now I am just using the software that came with it along with the free inkscape but it takes forever to design signs for customers. If Any one has any advise to get me going that would be great. Thanks

Flexi Starter is a very basic application you can do simple texts and basic editing.. With Pro you can do most anything you can dream of but it is very pricey so you have factor in will you use it enough to justify the purchase. Signblazer is a free program on here and it has most all the features that flexi has.... Member Jay is very good with SignBlazer and he can probably do more with it faster then I can with Flexi.... The only reason I use Flexi is I bought out a local shop that went out of business and got an amazing deal on all the computers and drives they had.

Flexistarter is only basic cutting software... Not design software. For about $4000 you can upgrade to Flexisignpro....

Have you considered inkscape.org? FREE Signblazer is free here on the forum.

I opened my retail operation last September, and I have done every one of the jobs for my clients using SignBlazer.

In fact, I'll often sit right there with a customer next to me looking at my laptop, showing them the design work as I do it.

They are amazed at the way the SignBlazer interface produces their job, instantly.

• Like 1

I have done that many times & I also have had some customers download SignBlazer & design what they want me to cut for them . If I was insecure about loosing work , I would not do that ... but I believe in Karma & return to others what others have done for me :)

I have done that many times & I also have had some customers download SignBlazer & design what they want me to cut for them . If I was insecure about loosing work , I would not do that ... but I believe in Karma & return to others what others have done for me :)

Roger I totally agree with your Karma comments..Rolled out a new product to one customer and they didnt bite...Took the same product to a different one that does the same thing and whammm they bought $50 dollar bar glasses..A HOLE case to be exact..That is an amazing concept you and your gal came up with was selling bar mugs at a whoooping 10,000 percent mark up..THANK YOU SIR for allowing me to bask in your presents..LMAO!!!! > :D

sorry people this came with being up all night and couldnt sleep..BUT Roger knows..LOL

I believe she priced mugs @ $50 each , but don't believe she sold any . If I am wrong , I would think she has sold maybe 1 mug . Are you saying you sold bar glasses @ $50 each ?? a HOLE/WHOLE ( not sure of the inference ? :) ) case ? I guess that water on the honeymoon you both were drinking had the same effect ... :)

Stetty & Roxy had/has mutual very high emotional feelings about each other ... i know love & hate are just different sides of the same coin , so I started ribbing " Stetty " :lol::bear::angel:

Thanks for all the help. I have downloaded signblazer and started playing around with it. I have alot to learn still but well on my way. Thanks Again

I believe she priced mugs @ $50 each , but don't believe she sold any . If I am wrong , I would think she has sold maybe 1 mug . Are you saying you sold bar glasses @ $50 each ?? a HOLE/WHOLE ( not sure of the inference ? :) ) case ? I guess that water on the honeymoon you both were drinking had the same effect ... :)

Stetty & Roxy had/has mutual very high emotional feelings about each other ... i know love & hate are just different sides of the same coin , so I started ribbing " Stetty " :lol::bear::angel:

now Roger dont go fabricating stories on what we all know as fact.. You got married ta her.. Even if it was at the end of a shotgun..lol.. Now we never hear anything from her.. You must let em out of the basement to get fresh air once in awhile..lmao! All in good clean fun my friend....

• Like 1