Dr12volt1338

Open Multiple Signblazer files in Signblazer

I am trying to open multiple files at once in signblazer so I can print off a catalog of some samples of designs I have but everytime I try it wants me to save the already opened file and then start a new one.. Anyone know how to do this or if it is even possible??? Thank You

I don't think there is any way to have multiple files open in SB. And as far as printing a catalog, it probably wouldn't look all that good either. No formatting possibilities...

My first suggestion would be to load each one and then print it through a PDF-to-file print driver. If you don't have one installed, there are free ones available. Once all the files are printed to PDF,s, they could be imported into a document program. Open Office comes to mind. This would offer you formatting, titles, labels, etc for the catalog.

Beyond that, it would be something like loading each file, exporting it as an eps file, then either importing those eps files into a document program or using one of the graphic programs that will do sheets of graphics...

That's all I got at the moment... :bear::blink:

I am trying to open multiple files at once in signblazer so I can print off a catalog of some samples of designs I have but everytime I try it wants me to save the already opened file and then start a new one.. Anyone know how to do this or if it is even possible??? Thank You

Here is the workaround I would use. Open a second copy of SBE (just click on the icon and launch another instance of the program) and open each file you want to include in the group - one at a time - copy to clipboard and then paste from clipboard into the other workspace in the first copy of SBE. Click back ands forth between copies and open all the files in one copy and use the other workspace to gather all the work into one project file.

-Mike

You can also go to open a file, pick the file you want to open then be sure to click the "append" button. It will open the new file in the same window as the one that is already open.

You can also go to open a file, pick the file you want to open then be sure to click the "append" button. It will open the new file in the same window as the one that is already open.

Right - forgot about that!

Under the file menue there is a choice "History" which gives a list by weeks of the files you have saved - you can pick from there and also use "append" Should make it easy to gather what you want to show.

-Mike

yup, just open each one using "append" than when you get your page, export it as a jpeg, or whatever.