Sign in to follow this  
JimmieD

SignBlazer Trial Mode

Does anyone know what the trial mode limitations are for SignBlazer?

Here's the reason behind my query.  I just purchased the Laserpoint 24 cutter from USCutter.  (Love it by the way!)  So I've installed SignBlazer Elements on my laptop and use it to control my cutter.  I do my design work on my desktop and I'm using the trial mode of SB on it so that I can print labels and t-shirt transfers with registration marks in order to use the contour cutting function of the Laserpoint.  I'm just wondering if I'm going to lose that functionality after 30 days or if I can continue in the trial mode indefinitely and use it strictly for printing?

Anyone?

Thanks,

JimmieD

hey Jerry...how about a version just for designing and printing but with no cutting fuctionality?? I have the same problem. My cutting computer is in my shop,and sometimes I like to do some designing in the house. I often get emails in the middle of the night wanting a proof and it would be handy just to be able to design and export as a jpg.

Some other software I tried before I discovered SB had a similar feature. You could do everything in the trial mode but cut. Well,you could cut...if you wanted lines cut through it.

The Trial mode of SignBlazer Elements lasts for 30 days.

It has all sorts of hassle or nag messages as well.

Once registered all this vanishes.

Jerry from SignBlazer.

Does it cut lines thru the work ? the trial SignBlazer i tried didn't .

I used the trial mode for about two months before getting it activated with over 40 Trial mode starts.