RPM Graphics

Work truck

Just finished. Also took the OEM 4x4 logos off and did one color coordinated with the vehicle lettering. Green and Silver Oracal 651. Getting measurements to do his 20' enclosed trailer next.

post-3217-0-93836800-1303243343_thumb.jp

post-3217-0-33802500-1303243406_thumb.jp

post-3217-0-16667800-1303243478_thumb.jp

In case you didn't know Git-R-Done is a copyrighted phrase. I asked the question directly a few years ago. I still have the email, hope nobody says anything....

Hi Carolyn,

Larry forwarded me your letter. Yes, that famous phrase is copywritten.

Thanks,

Adrian Stumpf

Git-R-Done Productions

I've put "git r done" on at least 100 racecars and trucks in the past years. LOL

Well, don't tell Larry.. LOL I asked because I wanted to make some decals to sell on EBAY. Her answer changed my mind.

I've put "git r done" on at least 100 racecars and trucks in the past years. LOL

Nothing like a public confession. LOL

After I leave the state employment I am going to put "Got R Did" on my truck

Nothing like a public confession. LOL

After I leave the state employment I am going to put "Got R Did" on my truck

No proof I guess I never took pictures. HAHA

Looks good, Your perfectly fine with using a 6 year vinyl such as 651. The high performance vinyl rated 8+ years is a overkill in most applications unless you need to go into curves and dips. Cast vinyl tends to lay better for stripes and bigger pieces but for vehicle graphics it's fine. I've used even a low grade 4 year vinyl and seen it last well over 4 years.

Not all colours of 651 are rated at 6 years.....Black and white are rated at 6 years....Colours Except Brilliant Blue are 4 Years and Brilliant Blue is 3 years.....And rating is for application to flat vertical surfaces....And when you layer colours the shrinkage is even more obvious...