Poot25

No Guns allowed?

Hey guys,I am looking for a No guns allowed type image,I have found many posts with pistols and might grab one ,but need the red circle with the slash in it,its for a customer to put up.Thanks

Sorry, I can't help but post this gun_free_zone_sign.jpg

Great Post .. my opinion also . The sheriif where my farm is wants to make it a law everybody owns a gun .. He is the person in charge of approving concealed gun permits ( $75 ) . Everybody who applies gets a permit unless they are felons :) .

hmmm not trying to be rude or anything but if you cant create a circle with a line through it you may just want to sell your vinyl cutter and move on.

hmmm not trying to be rude or anything but if you cant create a circle with a line through it you may just want to sell your vinyl cutter and move on.

ouch.

Everybody crawls before they walk ,then learn to run . The Op should invest some time in reading thru the forum ( if the old stuff is still available :huh: ) . This forum is for newbies , more than experts . Always asking for stuff gets to some people ... I just breeze past that kind of stuff .

While I don't use SignBlazer (free) to design or cut from; I do keep it on an xtra computer for no reason other than to occasionally grab a design element for export from it's library. You will find the red circle with the slanted line among it's sign elements.

I use SignBlazer . I also agree the library has a bunch of good clipart ... especially if you want to make something customized instead if just cutting what other peple have made .

Gentlemen ,I want to thank you for the replies,That is exactly what I am looking for.Joey,thanks for the suggestion on the ADT sign,just not what the customer is looking for.Edge,thanks I will look in the library for this,Jeremy SI,I would appreciate if you would just look by my post next time.No I was not able to do this,I work a full time job as well as this on the side and love the fact that MOST people are extremely helpful and put out their graphics for others to use and only ask for Thanks when we get them.I am a newbie and haven't had the time to really open up to designing but know I will learn more.I am already learning alot from here!I would appreciate not being criticized from someone who has a habit of doing this alot on here!Thanks to Rodger also,I am crawling and the sharp criticism doesn't help,we need to encourage people not beat them over the head with a brick then say "not to be rude",well you were!sorry to vent. JP

And that's exactly why I sold my cutter and computer... :mellow:

Just reread this Bay .... :) ... You could not make the circle with a slash thru it :huh: What were you not allowing :huh::D

@ Poot , :thumbsup: Jeremy must have been having a bad moment . I don't remember him being like that before & there was no way to take what he said other than rude so his disclaimer did not work IMO . Everybody should realize unless you are on a search for info or knowledge here , they are just passing time or amusing themselves ( like me most of the time ). They should not get grouchy & take offense easily . Some members abuse the asking for everything thing too often & gets most other members grouchy at times , but most just ignore those members . Skeeter is my Hero , she helps so much & repeats the most redundant stuff to help sincere members . She searches for stuff more than the asking member many times ( it helps that she has the ability to find stuff much better than the newbies :) ) She can be sharp when she thinks members need that :thumbsup:

Just reread this Bay .... :) ... You could not make the circle with a slash thru it :huh: What were you not allowing :huh::D

@ Poot , :thumbsup: Jeremy must have been having a bad moment . I don't remember him being like that before & there was no way to take what he said other than rude so his disclaimer did not work IMO . Everybody should realize unless you are on a search for info or knowledge here , they are just passing time or amusing themselves ( like me most of the time ). They should not get grouchy & take offense easily . Some members abuse the asking for everything thing too often & gets most other members grouchy at times , but most just ignore those members . Skeeter is my Hero , she helps so much & repeats the most redundant stuff to help sincere members . She searches for stuff more than the asking member many times ( it helps that she has the ability to find stuff much better than the newbies :) ) She can be sharp when she thinks members need that :thumbsup:

My hat off to you Rodger very well said.

Dan

My hat off to you Rodger very well said.

Dan

:thumbsup:

Well the circle is easy, it's the line through it that got to me so given my lack of talent, i just gave up! :D

Well the circle is easy, it's the line through it that got to me so given my lack of talent, i just gave up! :D

I would not make it either , I would search for it already made .

I wanted to know ( if you really were trying to make 1 of those :) ) what you were wanting to not allow :huh: There has to be some humor in this .... :thumbsup:

Photo shop has a pre made one in the custom shapes I think..Too easy to make if it doesnt..

I would not make it either , I would search for it already made .

I wanted to know ( if you really were trying to make 1 of those :) ) what you were wanting to not allow :huh: There has to be some humor in this .... :thumbsup:

no-fat-chicks-jpeg.jpg

no-fat-chicks-jpeg.jpg

Deth , I don't think that is it . Bay & I like fat chicks , skinny chicks , pretty chicks , ugly chicks ... all chicks .. just some more than others :D . Chicks are Way ahead of what some have in their 2nd place choice . :D

Deth , I don't think that is it . Bay & I like fat chicks , skinny chicks , pretty chicks , ugly chicks ... all chicks .. just some more than others :D . Chicks are Way ahead of what some have in their 2nd place choice . :D

no doubt, bug girls need lovin' too!! just thought bay would need that as a reminder not to get too carried away as that fifth of jack dwindles!

no doubt, bug girls need lovin' too!! just thought bay would need that as a reminder not to get too carried away as that fifth of jack dwindles!

:D:thumbsup:

Wow, you have no clue how much that looks like my ex! :o

(Which is the reason for the jack!!! :D )

no-fat-chicks-jpeg.jpg

You gotta share the eps of that one..LMAO!!

I know a few guys that will have to have this one..All I need is the chick the rest of it's easy enough..LOL

Thanks in advance

stetson5331

Thanks again guys,found it in the library of sign blazer,had to dig in an area I hadn't looked before.That was the issue,I could get the circle no prob.,just getting the lines through without it going over and getting it correct.

Hey, I just need the circle with the line through it, already had the fat chick!! :P