Sign in to follow this  
Sean

Hello, I'm new to the forum.

Hello,

I am new to the forum and I work for with the Consumer Sales Division for Sawgrass Technologies Inc.

Sawgrass Technologies manufactures sublimation ink and specializes in sublimation technology. Also, we are pleased to be a business partner with US Cutter.  Please feel free to contact me if anyone has any questions or needs further information regarding dye sublimation imaging.  US Cutter or myself are happy to help anytime.  Thank you and I look forward to contributing and learning more with the forum.

Sean McLoughlin

Consumer Division Sales

SAWGRASS TECHNOLOGIES  ink.differently.

843.884.1575 ext.2306  |  sawgrassink.com  |  sawgrasseurope.com

Hi , I am looking forward to learning more about the ink products . Printers seem to be where vinyl cutters were a few years ago , that being smaller type business owners can afford to make the plunge . With USCutter  , I may be able to justify geting 1 much sooner than I thought .

Sean, why is it when I had a problem with my Gx7000 that sawgrass was so quick with a solution, providing a loaner while my printer was out of stock and them replacing my printer and lost ink.  paying for all the shipping to and from me on everything . . . . don't you realize the rest of the world has said - oh well you have to pay for shipping and sorry about the lost ink, etc.  makes me worry that you are so customer oriented and focus on taking care of your customers!  I know it says sawgrass is located in south Carolina but is that really a front?  it is like the opposite of the companied that hide in the caymans so they can't be touched.  Is Sawgrass located inside of a mental hospital because you defiantly don't think like most businesses.  I would always recommend your company with service like that

Too funny Dakotagrafx and Thank You!  Haha Yes, we are really located in the Charleston, SC area.