Sign in to follow this  
xJoey Dubsx

Artistic Vinyl, Sign, Banner, ETC picture thread! Post your pics!

Hey guys and gals, let's make a thread full of artistic pictures of your work, or whatever sign related stuff.

Figured it would be cool, and after taking a few pics for my website, figured I'd share, and this could turn out good...

I'll start..

mod1.jpg

upstate.jpg

blacktex2.jpg

HMMMM....Maybe I am missing something, but isnt that what the "show your work" section is for??

I think what Joey was trying to get at was artistic photos of your work. Not the standard snapshot with the cell phone on the workbench. You'll notice in the shots he posted there are examples of good depth of field, macro shots, etc...

Nice shots monsignor dubs... When I get some time, maybe I'll snap a couple of shots with my Olympus E-420 and justify the price I paid for it...

HMMMM....Maybe I am missing something, but isnt that what the "show your work" section is for??

I think what Joey was trying to get at was artistic photos of your work. Not the standard snapshot with the cell phone on the workbench. You'll notice in the shots he posted there are examples of good depth of field, macro shots, etc...

Nice shots monsignor dubs... When I get some time, maybe I'll snap a couple of shots with my Olympus E-420 and justify the price I paid for it...

You hit the nail on the head

Rebel with kit lens, nice start on a camera joey. You need to get yourself a plastic fantastic 50 mm f1.8 and really open up your bokeh experience, plus new they are less than 100 bucks, Try one of them before you drop 800 on a 1.2. Make sure you like it. Would really change the way these  photos look as they were shot at 4.5, about 2.0 would be great on these. and sharpen your focal point alot also with less vignetting.

Nice Shots

Gee, a reason to get the camera out of the case!  I'm not artistic, but love to play around with my camera gear.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

And by the arrangment of the rolls I'd say we have our first neat freak!  :)

like the pics though! :D