Sign in to follow this  
neron15210

couple things

Even without  great "designer skills "(as someone here mentioned past weekend) I'm managing to stay busy (very busy)

2 sets of magnets 21"x50"(4) and 24"x18" (2) $450.00

one set of magnets (3pcs) 14"x24"  $151.00 (rush order) not printed

2 corro signs 18"x24"  $15.00 each

post-2556-12986552755871_thumb.jpg

post-2556-12986552756324_thumb.jpg

post-2556-12986552756746_thumb.jpg

post-2556-12986552757224_thumb.jpg

post-2556-12986552768714_thumb.jpg

post-2556-12986552769043_thumb.jpg

post-2556-12986552769365_thumb.jpg

post-2556-12986552769699_thumb.jpg

Guest Schramm

I dont know if that is a good price on the coro signs but the rest sounds good and the jobs look great!

Nice job!

Thanks guys.

I'm making nice money on corro  signs ,  it's kind of hard to sell it for more then what I'm charging now.

The coro sign price is alittle cheaper than what we're getting in my area but it really depends on what others in your area are charging. I'm getting $18 basic 1 sided and $25 basic 2 sided, I charge a design fee for full color work since there is more time involved and it's a upsell from single color.

All looks good though, I never called any names out about design skills so i'm not sure why you took offense...

Nice job!!!!  Keep up the good work and glad to hear you are still so busy!!

I'm happy for you!  :)

You are more then welcome, I'm speaking the truth!

Nice to 'see' you again also!

Take Care

Guest Schramm

Wow its Jenn!!!  How have you been?  Havent seen you much on here!  Drop me a note here or on facebook and tell me how things are going since your move!

Nice work  ( and designer skills bulls--- )  the old timers had a few paint brushes a steady hand and a good eye. SOME think you need a degree as a graphic artist to do a sign it would possibly help but yourself and a lot of others on here do terrific work and as long as the customers are satisfied as undoubtedly they are as you have plenty of business  I believe you will do fine without designer skills.

Dan

Nice work  ( and designer skills bulls--- )  the old timers had a few paint brushes a steady hand and a good eye. SOME think you need a degree as a graphic artist to do a sign it would possibly help but yourself and a lot of others on here do terrific work and as long as the customers are satisfied as undoubtedly they are as you have plenty of business  I believe you will do fine without designer skills.

Dan

lol

Guest kenya

Very nice work neron. Whatever your designer skill level is (by what others think)..... your work is beautiful !!

Your work speaks for itself, that's why you are busy.

Your prices are right... they may not be what others charge, but it's appropriate for you.  :)

Guest fivestar

D. your design skills suck and your prices are worse.  :) :) ;D J/K my friend, all I know is you're probably up to 3 matresses now :)

all looks great i like the prices also.

we just sold 5 sets of magnets for 250 not bad for us. (thanks five)

Guest fivestar

all looks great i like the prices also.

we just sold 5 sets of magnets for 250 not bad for us. (thanks five)

Don't thank me just send cash.  ;D:) :) J/K  Glad to hear you are using it.  BTW, how's the printer conversion going?  Sorry D. didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Thank you all on kind words.

As I always say "there is still a lot of things need to be learned and improved"

@ Five

Sign business goes well  with mattress business, also good mattress makes me sleep like baby  :thumbsup:

But you already know it from personal experience .