jdxnc

Got my new blade today

I had a customer who wanted some 1.5" decals for his scatter shield, I wasn't able to pull them off before. I got my new blade from Clean Cut Blades today, and gave it a try. I am impressed.

testcut.jpg

Guest manwayvan

Count me in. I am ordering me some first thing monday. Do they still give a discount to forum members?

As far as I know he still offers the discount. with the discount they are $14 each.

I swear by the blades now!! I have one and it makes a great difference!!!

Guest manwayvan

I had been lookin at them for some time and was puttin them off because I though honestly a blade is a blade. But after seein the bel air decal and now this I am sold. I have been wanting to do some dealership decals for local car dealers and the smaller the better.

I got it for $14 shipped, and well worth every penny.

A blade is just a blade, until you've tried one of these.

Yes they are awesome. It brought new life to my MH-721 Refine. I had problems getting smaller letters to weed properly. This blade definitely solved a lot of that. It still doesn't cut like a Graphtec by no means, but it makes it bearable.  Just get the 60 blade. Don't mess with a 45.

I can't remember, but I'm sure the one for the Refine would be this one:

Roland 60 degree

Solid ultrafine grain carbide tip, brazed to a hardened steel shank. Fits Roland camm1,Allen Datagraph, Graphityp, CSR ecom-2, Stika, Vinyl Express not Q series. Primarily for 12+ Mil. vinyl.

Nice cut for sure. I had to do some really detailed cuts last month for some masking on fire helmets it worked out really nice

super fine detail but I was looking for better blades. Where did you get yours :thumbsup: Sorry I'm a little slow at times.

I'm just using the blades I got with my cutter 3 years ago. I got a bunch from the guy I got the cutter from.

thanks Keith :thumbsup:

Guest Schramm

Good to hear I was just going to order some of those on Tuesday.

I've now run probably 2 or 3 yards of vinyl with the blade, everything weeds perfectly. I'm very happy with it.

Thanks for the link I going to try a few!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keith

I changed to a clean cut blade last month and WOW what a difference!!!

Blade offset isn't an issue anymore.  COMPLETE CUTS!  whoohoo... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I will never buy anything else again. 

Anyone know what blade I would use for my USCutter/Refine MH871? I was thinking PCut but im not really sure. I hate to get the wrong blade.

If in doubt give Ross a call. Tell him what cutter you have and that you found out about him here and he will hook you up!!