Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Logo Work (printed)

Hired to design a new logo for local construction company. They are ordering the graphics for their trucks, business cards, letterheads, etc. Doing a complete identity switch.

nelsonconstructionbrand.jpg

Thanks, Client likes it a lot, and is going on their truck doors. Currently doing 2 trucks. Also including business cards, letterheads, and small decals for hard hats, small stickers to hand out. These are being installed by me. Total price was $1100 including Logo Design.

Nice work, but the shine on the top of the first N in Nelson is different than the rest of the letters....

I like it.  Seem like there should be something added to the top section of the black oval?  Just a suggestion.  You have the "Construction" in the lower section, and it might be a little off balance.

Otherwise, I like it a lot.

I like it.  Seem like there should be something added to the top section of the black oval?  Just a suggestion.  You have the "Construction" in the lower section, and it might be a little off balance.

Otherwise, I like it a lot.

I have to disagree Preston - keep it clean

Just my 2c

I fixed the highlights on the N. I was going for a light source from the top middle but I do like the highlights on the same side of the N's.

As far as the blank space above Nelson, I didn't want to clutter the logo with more information than was needed. This logo can be used on all different medias and only a phone number needs to be added below for the truck graphics.

Guest manwayvan

Nice work mader. very clean looking and easy to add to. Did you make that with Draw or Photoshop?

Looks good! What did you get for a design charge on that?

I noticed on my monitor anyway that the blacks aren't 100%, more of a charcoal. Not sure if that was the color your going for but i know i have been victim to not getting a solid black when printing when i had some CMYK values a tad off  ;D

Design charge for the logo was $1100 for the Logo, Printed, and installed on 4 doors. Also through in 1000 business cards with the deal.

Lets see if this is more black. I take things from Illustrator to Photoshop to save as jpegs cause i have an action script for my logo. Sometimes I'll take and RGB over to CMYK and it messes up the colors. I also bought a calibrator for my screens which helped a TON! If someone doesn't have one, they must def pick one up, best money I invested and insures me that colors are spot on.

nelsond.jpg

Yep, I can already tell from my post a second ago the big different in the blacks. Thanks guest for pointing that out.

Yep, I can already tell from my post a second ago the big different in the blacks. Thanks guest for pointing that out.

Not a problem, Just helping ya out  :thumbsup:

it would drive me bonkers having the bit behind "construction" touching the outer left and not the right and looks off under the "N"s makes it look not centered correct...

Besides that i like the colors and simplicity, keeps things easy to read and to the point