American And Proud

Betty Boop Says:

stunad jr posted this file so I nabbed it and just quickly tossed some text on it. (Thanks for posting it. :thumbsup: )

Needs some work but I have all the colors and might just do this on a 18"x24" coroplast sign just for fun.

post-5921-12986548082515_thumb.jpg

post-5921-129865481099_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I thought it was kinda Retro COOL.

I like it.

I am working on it here. I have a white area for the sign added but can't figure out how to PUNCH it through the Black background, seems like a few seperate black backgrounds, each piece of grass has a seperate black shadow piece I guess, I deleted what I could of those so far.

Another one that Registration Marks will Waste ALOT of material so another Puzzle piece sign for me.  :-  BTW still using SBE until Flexi Pro gets here.

A little bit of progress, 10 colors, may get down to 9 if I just use shiny black for 2 layers. I swapped one black layer to matt black, not sure if i'll cut it that way or not yet.

I can't get my added white part of the sign Behind her hair yet. Ugg.  :thumbsup:

post-5921-12986548085541_thumb.jpg

post-5921-12986548111614_thumb.jpg

A little bit of progress, 10 colors, may get down to 9 if I just use shiny black for 2 layers. I swapped one black layer to matt black, not sure if i'll cut it that way or not yet.

I can't get my added white part of the sign Behind her hair yet. Ugg.  :thumbsup:

Why limit the colors? Print it  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

No wide printer yet.

Should look good done in vinyl.

And it is Good Practice too. :thumbsup:

Sure you do.....Call 1-800-FIVESTAR...... :thumbsup::-X;D

Baby steps, gotta Learn one part of the business (Vinyl) then add printing.

I'm sure once things actually get going here I will be needing your services until I buy my own printer.  :thumbsup:

Gonna be a challenge to cut, I will need to make parts of her face another color but cut them out using black.

I am at 10 colors without changing the face part colors.

A Black Coroplast or a White one?

If I use a Black one I can eliminate cutting the large Black background this file has. Hmmm.

I will be tweaking this and getting it ready and figured out to cut for when my Graphtec arrives here soon.