IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1933.jpg

Guest fivestar

WOW.......where'd you get those transfers from?

Those are great.   Can you tell us/me what went wrong and what went right and tips you learned and yea, what you used.  The last one looks like he is going to run right out of that shirt.  Take care, Denny

Update 10:27 am - Just looked at Art Brands LLC, they have some cool stuff.  Wrong/Right/Tips

Those are great.   Can you tell us/me what went wrong and what went right and tips you learned and yea, what you used.  The last one looks like he is going to run right out of that shirt.  Take care, Denny

Update 10:27 am - Just looked at Art Brands LLC, they have some cool stuff.   Wrong/Right/Tips

Five they are from Art Brands LLC but you missed the huge sale will have to wait for next year now.

I am to new at this to be giving anyone any tips LOL.  I am looking for some.  I think I just messed up the first one because the press didn't stay locked down and popped open on me a couple times.  It was damaged in shipment and after I took the pliers to it that seemed to fix it.  Then all I did was to read the transfer it tells what temp what pressure and how long and the press has a auto open.  I actually had fun doing them...

Very cool, i have a cheep heat press and need to check the temp, i know it runs cooler over all but may even have hot/cold spots.  have fun, Denny

Guest kenya

Those look great Bill.  :thumbsup:

I bet you where holding your breath until you opened the press up, when doing the second one.  :thumbsup:

On my first shirt, I was like........ 5,4,3,2,1........ o.k...... yeah!!  :-X  ;D

Those look great!  I am so bummed I dragged my feet on that sale and missed it.

I know I think I should have bought a lot more myself but being brand new at it wasnt sure.  But take that full back pirate a $1.00  how can you beat that !!!!!!

Guest sciondrgn

Ive done a ton of the pro world and art brands transfers.. I get better results with a little higher heat and more pressure then recommended..

looks great Bill.  looks like your having fun with your new toy,,  I just got back about an hour ago.  8PM  EST,  won enough to pay for the trip and then some,  had a great time. 

That is great Carolyn now it time to get back to work LOL

It is fun but wasnt fun when my new machine arrived looking like this...

IMG_1925.jpg

Agree with claw, the plastisols need a little more heat, and pressure, and that varies from supplier to supplier. I just dropped a couple of bills at Artbrands too, came in last night, haven't even opened the box yet.

I LOVE IT!!  I have a question though...was that just a transfer that you printed from your printer?  Would I be able to get those from that company using an inkjet printer? 

I was in the mall yesterday and the t-shirt guy was making up some hoodies using the monster drink logo. All his transfers were purchased not made himself. ? Has anyone seen a supplier selling the monster stuff? I checked a few with no success.

I LOVE IT!!  I have a question though...was that just a transfer that you printed from your printer?  Would I be able to get those from that company using an inkjet printer? 

No they where bought from Art Brands

Question, are those tshirt transfers? Plastisol, dye sub, or just regular transfers. They look so natural on the shirts it looks like screen print. Ha! another Floridian here! I have been to Punta Gorda a couple of times.

Question, are those tshirt transfers? Plastisol, dye sub, or just regular transfers. They look so natural on the shirts it looks like screen print. Ha! another Floridian here! I have been to Punta Gorda a couple of times.

those are Plastisol if you ever in the area give me a holler I'll buy you coffee

same here did this one today was having trouble with this one of course user error.  Good folks here got me back on track

IMG_1952-1.jpg

sweet . Altamonte Springs here. I have been to Punta G a coup of times to play paintball tournaments. My former obsession.  And if your in the O-town are you will get the same hospitality!

Thanks my friend and have a great Christmas