VectorFest 2009 Voting!

Which one is your favorite?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite?

Watching him again,  still brings back the teenage crush I and millions of other teenage  gals had for him :huh: ???  

Watching him again,  still brings back the teenage crush I and millions of other teenage age gals had for him :huh: ??? 

you are older than I thought! :huh:

you have me beat by 5 years. I am 55. bet you can't guess who I had a teenage crush on. And it wasn't Annette.

nope not a clue......  do tell!!!  LOL

Haley Mills. It was the accent more than looks but she was cute too.

you guys aimed high. When I was 12 I was looking at teenagers. Not full gown women.

Any update on the shirts? Pictures of you guys wearing them, and sending out the ones to the top 5?

yeah..any update? I was promised something too..

Working on them now boyoz. Shirts will be shipped next week. email me with what design you want John. We will get some pictures of the tech team wearing the shirts in the next week or two.

Working on them now boyoz. Shirts will be shipped next week. email me with what design you want John. We will get some pictures of the tech team wearing the shirts in the next week or two.

Email sent.

New Years day not a holiday in Wash State?

Not for Levi its not! Brandon and I were the only people in here holding down the fort. Sorry all these shirts are taking me forever, but you will get them, trust me.

Also, if you participated in vector fest you are due a small credit to your USCutter account. This is our way to say thanks. I sent out a few "Please Contact Me" mass messages you to all, but I didn't get a response from most. If you participated in VectorFest you have a PM from me in your inbox. Please respond!

Guest manwayvan

Wow I totally missed the voting on this..Where was I...Well it would have been a tough one for me though..I love the 70's style from #1 but also like the style of mader. Glad someone won something though and congrats on uscutter for givin away a sweet prize. I mean dang I have never seen a forum give away such expensive prizes before. Way to Pay it forward!

You should have them by now?

;D

vision of order of priority in the morning at USC Tech support

coffee

check support tickets

coffee, donnut

answer a question,

coffee - how did it go last night

answer a support call

coffee interrupted by phone call from customer

etc

etc

etc

Forum questions and related stuff

This is how they stay so nice . . .relaxed . . .helpful,  the trick is to not stress over deadlines or unfinished work.

ahhhhhhh

Just joshin boyz ya know we love ya all . . . Levi, Hugo, and crew