VectorFest 2009 Voting!

Which one is your favorite?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your favorite?

Thanks guys, I had a good time doing this, and just want people to not take stuff so serious. Thanks to who voted!

As far as what I want, I'm going with the.....................................Heat Press!

Mader ,

Congratulations , I liked both of your designs the best & voted for #5 . I think that is great that you won . I like to think karma had something to do with it as you were very stand up & mature with no drama during the problem you had with the 1rst cutter ... but i know karma didn't effect anything , just a good design .

I think the " Every one who is anyone has voted." is a bit harsh depending on how you meant it ;D .  The rest of your sentence " Some, even voted more than once." puzzled me & I posted asking how you knew , but my post seems to have been lost ;D  ;D .  I say - EVERY member here is someone !  :)

Congrats Mader ;D

I think the " Every one who is anyone has voted." is a bit harsh depending on how you meant it ;D .

Rodger i think what he meant by that is everyone who is involved on a daily basis or the like. Meaning maybe not everyone voted that stops by once a week to get some files, thats how i took it ;D

Roger, don't take that line so serious. The "everyone who is anyone has voted" was meant in a joking way. Kinda like "I'm all you need" lol If you would have heard it come out of my mouth you probably would have laughed lol. I'm not at all serious, but after 2Tone wanted to say I was cheating and blah blah blah about how I should be disqualified, kinda ticked me off. But found out a few things about him that didn't make me happy. But water under the bridge.

So summary, it was all in fun, I didn't mean it mean, bad or anything. Just was having some fun.

Guest fivestar

I think Mader cheated...... ;D:thumbsup: :thumbsup: J/K Congrats......I think you should get a wide format printer for your win.  :);D ;D

Roger, don't take that line so serious. The "everyone who is anyone has voted" was meant in a joking way. Kinda like "I'm all you need" lol If you would have heard it come out of my mouth you probably would have laughed lol. I'm not at all serious, but after 2Tone wanted to say I was cheating and blah blah blah about how I should be disqualified, kinda ticked me off. But found out a few things about him that didn't make me happy. But water under the bridge.

So summary, it was all in fun, I didn't mean it mean, bad or anything. Just was having some fun.

As cool & calm as you have been in every situation , I was sure you did not mean it in a mean way , just wanted to protect feelings  :thumbsup: . I have reread things I have posted & it didn't come across as I meant them  :thumbsup:

Thanks Cyber! And thats to USCutter and the Moderators for the great contest and everyone who entered the contest. Def fun to see the different designs that people can come up with!

Thanks for everyone who voted.

It's all water under the bridge, so lets keep it in the past. Move on and celebrate! :thumbsup:

I really am excited that I did win. I was surprised to death when I seen both of my entrees were selected. Feel honored that people felt mine were worthy.

BannerJohn thanks for the all the stuff you do on the forums, I'm sure you don't hear it enough!

It's all water under the bridge, so lets keep it in the past. Move on and celebrate! :thumbsup:

I really am excited that I did win. I was surprised to death when I seen both of my entrees were selected. Feel honored that people felt mine were worthy.

BannerJohn thanks for the all the stuff you do on the forums, I'm sure you don't hear it enough!

Never enough. I hear it occasionally, but rarely from the ones who really SHOULD be saying it.

Mader. 1st and 3rd...

Lokks you you get  a package deal. the heat press and some siser heat press vinyl... Cant beat that

Congrats to you both!  1st and 2nd were very close, It could have gone either way.  I hope both designs are going to be available to purchase ;D

Levi = 2Tone?

James, yup package deal lol Heat Press and Some Siser to start with. I'm already excited to play with the stuff. Will allow me now to do motocross jersey numbers, names and sponsors