Sign in to follow this  
FutureSgtsWife

Has anyone used the chalkboard vinyl?

It's durable outdoors up to 2 years.  Therein lies my concern..... is it not easily removable from an inside wall? 

can I use Oracal 631 in black for the same thing if I'm only using it indoors?

I need more time to be schooled on this stuff.  Having a full-time day job sucks.

Hello, I have heard of it, but have no experience with it.

Sorry

PS...I agree having a day job outside of vinyl....STINKS!  :-

I've never used it, but - You could mount the chalkboard vinyl onto some 613, trim it up and stick the 631 to the wall. that way you could remove it if you wanted. Just make sure you get the air bubbles out. That will at least address your concern about removing it.

It's awesome, I have used it and I really like it... In fact if enough of you said you would for sure buy some, US Cutter would stock and sell it. So if you want Chalkboard Vinyl then say something in this thread...

I'm definitely going to buy some -- just figuring should I start with a 10 yard roll or go right to a 50.... I'm probably going for a 50 yard roll right off the bat.

Signware house has pretty good prices on rolls...but I'd rather buy is from USCutter if they stocked it!  I haven't tried it yet but really want to, also would like to try the 'magnetic sheeting' used to create magnetic boards.

It's awesome, I have used it and I really like it... In fact if enough of you said you would for sure buy some, US Cutter would stock and sell it. So if you want Chalkboard Vinyl then say something in this thread...

I currently buy it from another site & would be happy to buy it here if you carried it. I've gone through a few rolls of it already. Popular stuff it is!

Brandon - get some rest - that was 6 weeks ago.  double shifts will kill ya

Guest kenya

Posting new products under 'Announcements' would be a nice place.  :thumbsup:

Posting new products under 'Announcements' would be a nice place.  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: