Sign in to follow this  
Doeboy

Another Van I did

Only issues i see is how the lettered are stretched alot and the back window vinyls are almost touching

How much was this job?  :thumbsup:

Guest kenya

You did a great job.  :thumbsup:

If it's what the customer wants, that's all that matters.

As long as the customer is happy, that's the important thing.

I learned quite some time ago, that I can give suggestions about a particular job, sometimes they go for it and other times not....the customer is the one paying!

GREAT JOB!

thanks guys $125 for the van good price?

I'd do it for that but you're gonna hear  from a lot of members who say it's too cheap.

Looks awesome. The only thing I would've done different is make the phone numbers the same size. I woulda charged $150-250 installed for that. And I'm cheap around here.

thanks guys $125 for the van good price?

Holy you know what  :lol:

If your doing vans, sides and both rear doors for $125 I'll just outsource my jobs to you and mark it up

I have no idea about the sizing on the graphics for each area but a rough estimate would be at least $300 Installed. That's alot of vinyl for only $125. Please, pick up a http://signcraft.com pricing guide to help yourself out, your cutting yourself very short and the industry.

Prices vary from area to area,even from town to town. The market determines the price, not some estimator software or guide. If you are happy with what you charged and feel like you made money,ten that's all that counts. If I tried to get over $200 for a job like that, there are plenty in my area who would gladly do it for less. Wishful thinking doesn't pay the bills or feed me.

Looks good about $200 here in southern california. it was  simple one color simple text 2 hours tops install but usually i charge $210 per side using 710 oracle vinyl

this is 651. alot of ppl in town say about 150-175 theres a mexican down the street here that would do it for $75, i told him to take it to him but he'll be bringing it back to me.