BannerJohn

Next time things get bad remember this

Life has been pretty bad for me for a while now, it's taking a toll on my spirit.

Well, they say you get what you need when you need it. I think I just got it.

Thanks John.

Guest fivestar

Well John let me put it to you this way, I buried my sister last Monday, she passed away on my birthday, now today I just got back from burying my best friend who was closer to me then my real brothers ( he was a brother from another mother), he was 40 and died from a massive heart attack 1/2 hr after I seen him at a party this past Saturday night.  So I think what you posted was just what I needed.

That man's spirit is AWESOME !!! PLUS he gets alot of hugs from the gals  :huh:

Guest kenya

John.............. that is awesome. What a courageous man!

Many would stay down after falling. He has a wonderful outlook.

We all have many blessings to be greatful for, even tho it seems like we only have obstacles.

Five.......... I'm so sorry for your losses. You have my deepest sympathies.

Thanks for sharing, John.

David... sorry to hear about your recent lose. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

5 & everybody who is having tough times , my condolences .

John, absolutely loved the video (can you actually believe I could watch it for once? lol)

Kenya, summed everything up perfectly!  I couldn't agree more.

Five, I too am so sorry for your recent losses......  :'(

thanks john, that made my shoulder feel a little better somehow. and it made me cry a little too.

bb

All I can think to say is WOW.

I don't think I have eloquence to do this justice. So I will simply say...

Inspirational...Truly inspirational.

Thank you john.

I would like to offer my genuine heartfelt condolences to you and your family Five.

That is a great video!  and its true....  Business was down for me for 2 months but i kept plugging.  now im swamped till june!

Guest fivestar

Thanks everyone, each days it gets a little easier, but I know from experience the pain and sorrow will never go completely away.

John Thank you for that. I think with the economy and the rough winter everyone is down. This truely touched my heart and yes tears flowed. Thanks for sharing it!

Five-I am sorry for your losses. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to loose two people so important in such a sort time. Hugs for you!

Christi

Guest gracewriter

Thanks, John.  Can't imagine anyone can watch this without being moved to tears.  I didn't think I'd be able to get back up this last time.  I so much appreciate this forum.

Love you all,

Grace

This video attest to that what ever one may lack in one aspect of life is made up for in another. And almost every person that i have meet with (what we would consider defects and would fill sorry for our self's if we were in the same shape) rises above there disability's in so many ways. I had a brother that was born with a rare disease called lowes syndrone he was blind and developmentally challenged. But he taught himself to play any musical instrument that he touched by ear and had the voice of an angel,  And i guess we all should try to live up to the spirit and heart of these special people