BannerJohn

Ken Update

Just heard from Levi that Ken is resting at home. He should be back to work in a few days.

Take it easy,Ken!

Guest fivestar

Resting?  Ken get your @$$ back to work now..... J/K Rest up buddy, we've got this board covered.

Thank you John for keeping us updated! I am so glad I found this forum and all you wonderful people in it! Ken make sure you get plenty of rest so you have a good recovery!

Christi

Thanks for passing on the info, John & Levi.

I guess everything went well, if he's already back home! :thumbsup:

Well I am Glad to see That Ken is doing well and also you Mr John!  May GOD Be with you Both..... :thumbsup:

Ken is back to work,and hopefully will be on this afternoon to say hi and offer what help he can.

Howdy folks!!  Thanks for the kind words and prayers. I am back, and still not 100%, so it is slow going, but back nonetheless, minus one kidney. Lots of stitches in the stomach, and a bottle of weak meds, but should be back to normal within a few weeks I hear.

A big thanks to the Mods and Levi, and the rest of ya, for making sure the place did not burn down while I was gone!  :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Ken

:thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Howdy folks!!  Thanks for the kind words and prayers. I am back, and still not 100%, so it is slow going, but back nonetheless, minus one kidney. Lots of stitches in the stomach, and a bottle of weak meds, but should be back to normal within a few weeks I hear.

A big thanks to the Mods and Levi, and the rest of ya, for making sure the place did not burn down while I was gone!   :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Ken

Oh we had some ppl try to burn 'er down, but we managed to keep 'em at bay.

Good to see you're doing good and damn weak meds?  What's up with that?  They need to give you the "good stuff".  :thumbsup:

I missed you almost as much as I missed my dog Fred while I was in hospital. And that is saying something! Welcome back,Ken.

Ken!! Glad to see you back and you are on the mend!

I give you alot of credit for getting back to work so quickly...wow you must really miss us!!  :thumbsup:.....ok don't laugh to hard, I don't want you to tear any stitches!  :thumbsup:

Hope you heal quickly!

Jenny

A big thanks to the Mods and Levi, and the rest of ya, for making sure the place did not burn down while I was gone!   :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Ken

Oh we had some ppl try to burn 'er down, but we managed to keep 'em at bay.

Good to see you're doing good and damn weak meds?  What's up with that?  They need to give you the "good stuff".  :thumbsup:

No medical coverage yet, so I assume they give us poor turds the weak stuff.....

Seeee this is why you need to find yerself a good woman, she wouldn't let you push yourself so hard.  :thumbsup:

Take care of yourself, don't push it too hard. Work will always be there. Great to hear everything went well!

Ken... I have about 50 - 10mg hydrocodones left over from my shoulder surgery. Even trade... 15 rolls of Oracal vinyl for all 50 pills! LOL

Oh Ken.....This is a great group but we need you and are so happy that you are on the mend.  I hope you give yourself enough time. 

The only thing we have of real value is our HEALTH.  As you can see, we are all thinking about you. 

Bonnie

Yea, I got the 500mg Hydrocodone tabs....weak sauce.

you must have a high tolerance for pain meds! I got those and even with my pain I had to cut them in half.

Be careful though,they can constipate you. Big Time.

Good to see you Ken. I hope you take it easy and don't rush into things so quickly.

Christi