Sign in to follow this  
Rodger

SignBlazer

When was the last time there was any response from SignBlazer personel ? On their forum I have learned ownership has been changed ... does that mean somebody bought the co or Jerry's heirs folded up & sold it ? Anybody know if they are trying to get back up to speed after Jerry's passing or things are stagnant because of legal issues ?

respectfully , Rodger

Ownership change should've been complete by now, but I think there is some legal paperwork hangups. It is our understanding the the new entity will pick up right where Jerry left off.

Let us all hope that in this case,the new entity is not THIS kind:

"An entity is something that has a distinct, separate existence, though it need not be a material existence. In particular, abstractions and legal fictions are usually regarded as entities. In general, there is also no presumption that an entity is animate."

If you don't get my sense of humor,just ignore this.

"An entity is something that has a distinct, separate existence, though it need not be a material existence. In particular, abstractions and legal fictions are usually regarded as entities. In general, there is also no presumption that an entity is animate."

I get your sense of humor in that post & many other posts . I enjoy your humor ( thumb's up icon ) . I understand Ken's message more now ( i thought he was talking about Boobies :huh:   

I understand Ken's message more now ( i thought he was talking about Boobies :huh:   

I didn't get that at all. Maybe pictures would help.

Something tells me Jay was being sarcastic with hopes of boobie pictures in mind.

ken called me today and was on the phone for about 1/2 hour trying to get everything set up. really nice guy but really busy. with all the issues from the with the company changing hands. just give them a chance and i'm sure it will all work out.

Something tells me Jay was being sarcastic with hopes of boobie pictures in mind.

Any Luck?

I get your sense of humor in that post & many other posts . I enjoy your humor ( thumb's up icon ) . I understand Ken's message more now ( i thought he was talking about Boobies :huh:   

forgive my corny sense of humor :huh: . While reading BannerJohn's funny , en-Titty popped into my head ( Beavis & Butthead saying " He said en-Titty !!!  heh heh .. heh heh " going off in my head now )

LOL.......you just never know what thread that perverted humor will pop up.......LOL  :huh: