Sign in to follow this  
haumana

forum promotions?

I think I missed something ... were there some members that were recently promoted to moderators?  ;)

Yes, I was aksed to be a mod last week. Today,I was made one. Many of you who have been here awhile might know Tater..he is a mod as well but has not been very active lately so I reckon Marcus felt like more of a mod presence here would be a good thing. Kinda give Ken some time to do his actual job.

Since I don't sleep much,have nothing much to do during my frequent rest periods, I guess I was chosen. And I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Thanks Marcus!

WooHoo!  Congrats John!

So does this mean that Jenny and I have a possible chance of reintroducting some fun emoticons back into the mix?

PeanutButterJellyTimen.gif

Congrats John -- You have been a help to a lot of us as we learn the ins and outs of this biz.

So far (with the exception of Brad  ;) jk) all of the recent additions to the staff will do nothing but make this a better place to hang out!

John, you certainly deserve this promotion. your presence here has helped so many people to accomplish so much more than they ever realized. keep up the good work.  daniel t

Hey John ... maybe Marcus will make you a beta tester for new equipment now!  ;)

Wooo Hoooo Haumana....fun emoticons a possibility?? cheers.gif

Jenny

Hey John ... maybe Marcus will make you a beta tester for new equipment now!  ;)

I would like to have at least a pcut here so I can see what all the fuss is about but other than that I don't have room for any more. I just bought a chop saw to cut the app tape I just got a great deal on, and I had to set it on TOP of my table saw.

I am always happy to Beta test vinyl,blades,etc.... ;)

Me too I will test everything you got !!!!!!!!  Yeah im also missing my bear emo. again ......and that makes me  :angry:

Guest fivestar

Beardown my friend, good to see you are still here.  BTW, I have offered to "test" a copam for the thread that seemed to have died over at t-shirtforums.com but I guess they don't want me to.  Chani was doing a comparison with the copam, roland, graphtec and laserpoint, but seemed to have gotten side tracked with her other things.  She couldn't cut the "circle of stars" file nearly as good as I cut it with my refine and that really looked bad for US Cutter, oh well I guess I will just continue to keep chugging along using my little refine and know that she must of been doing something wrong unless the copam don't really cut as good as the refine, which I find really hard to believe.

Me too I will test everything you got !!!!!!!!   Yeah im also missing my bear emo. again ......and that makes me  ;)

I put the bear back, just for you.....

;)

;D

Thanks for adding a couple new ones Ken.........but I see how Beardown rates, he whines ONCE and gets it!!  ;)

Marcus just doesn't want any of the action smileys. If there is a smiley I can find that you would like that is not and action smiley, I will be happy to. Thank you for understanding.

;)

Oh Ken, I'm just giving ya a hard time..........I understand why.  :thumbsup:

Marcus just doesn't want any of the action smileys. If there is a smiley I can find that you would like that is not and action smiley, I will be happy to. Thank you for understanding.

:thumbsup:

Oh, all right. But for the record some of the action one are really, really great! banana.gif

sorry I like the action ones, not really sure why Marcus doesnt like them, they dont take anymore space up than static ones, regardless it is HIS board after all.

Wayne

sorry I like the action ones, not really sure why Marcus doesnt like them, they dont take anymore space up than static ones, regardless it is HIS board after all.

Wayne

Yes Wayne ... it took me a while, but I've finally decided that this forum isn't a democracy, and that the we are allowed to be here because of Marcus' generosity.

And no matter what, I will still be pro-smileys and marcus will never like them nono.gif

It's all firemalt's fault

Isn't everything firemalt's fault? laugh2.gif

Yah Joe, you're probably right ... I'll try to duck for cover when the time comes fear.gif

Guest Terry

Action ones are gifs ? I think it takes more ? Need to ask Scion, he's a pro at that stuff, he runs his own forums for cars I think.