Sign in to follow this  
djque

god is good scored a graphtec ce 5000 -60

Just picked upa ce 5000-60 off craiglist for $600 brand new only used 1 time with stand and roll holder.

• Like 7

now I need to figure out the a program thats easy like scalp. Im lost right now

I bought flexi starter 10 to cut with. Pretty straightforward but I think scalp also will run your graphtec

signblazer will too - but I love my ve-lxi-master plus - but at $500 it is a bit more than most want to spend

I figured out that scalp cuts but it wouldnt finish a cut so I just started using Ai & Cut Master 3. Going from a laserpoint 1 to this graphtec is a big big big difference. I mean its so smooth and quiet. I was going to keep the Laserpoint but I dont think so cause I will save for another graphtec in the near future. If it wasnt for Yall on this site I would of not even thought about moving up. even paying $600. the guy brought it brand new in 2013 and it was made in 2012. from the tag on the side. this thing is immaculate. 

post-42519-0-95020200-1404958329_thumb.j

post-42519-0-93218400-1404958359_thumb.j

post-42519-0-56439200-1404958380_thumb.j

• Like 2

now ya get it - 

now order a new 60 degree cleancut for that bad boy 

• Like 3

Now you're Bonafide! Ha ha! Ya after a budget cutter a nice machine really puts a smile on your face. No knocking the low end machines because without that inroad I would never have even tried it out. I am a firm believer that starting out on a cheaper machine is a big plus mark in your training. People who have never tried to get good product out of a cheap machine never learn some of the fine tuning tricks and what to watch for or worry about. When something goes a little off they wouldn't have a clue what to check for or that their grit roller was loose or they had a little too much blade out. I'm already getting lazy because my new machine pre-feeds and measures my vinyl when I load it and always resets to zero without me having to check. 

I don't know how much business you do but if you feel like trying out SignCut Pro I can vouch for it as a great cutting program. They have a week free trial. Summa has a proprietary cutting program that comes with it much like graphtec does with its cutting master program. I used the winplot and macsign versions a little but they were lacking some of the cutting tools I use regularly and to upgrade to get what I wanted was more money than just sticking with SignCut which I had been using for 2-1/2 years. I like the interface better too. Where you are already designing in AI you just need something to cut with. 

• Like 3

now ya get it - 

now order a new 60 degree cleancut for that bad boy 

yeah ordering it tomorrow. I just got the Cleancut for the laserpoint 1 and see its not the same so im go leave it with the machine and sell it with it.

• Like 2

Green with envy here!

Fantastic deal!

Sue2