THEJTINS

Need Free software that cuts on SC Sreies

Hey guys, I use SCALP 3 with my Us Cutter SC series cutter. I have it loaded on my laptop. Per the install instructions I can only have it installed on one computer at a time (am I right on this). I'm looking for a free software i.e. Inkscape or whatevs that I can load on my desktop that I can just send straight to my cutter and not have to take it from the desktop and then load it into SCALP on my laptop to cut. any help is always appreciated.

i use signblazer for my sc801 cutter.

My cutter is having problems with (dovetails) Start and Stop location being off by like 1/64". really bugging me and cant figure out the problem.

Looking into purchasing a Graphtec CE5000. Any comments?

You will love the Graphtec.    Great choice.    Quiet, accurate, great on detailed designs, great on tracking.  They hold resale value.

I bought one a few monts ago... Completely satisfied with my purchase.

i use signblazer for my sc801 cutter.

My cutter is having problems with (dovetails) Start and Stop location being off by like 1/64". really bugging me and cant figure out the problem.

Looking into purchasing a Graphtec CE5000. Any comments?

I see your post, stating using Signblazer, as cutting software, but what driver are you using?  Your cutter brand is a Liyu, Is that what you are using?  

I see your post, stating using Signblazer, as cutting software, but what driver are you using?  Your cutter brand is a Liyu, Is that what you are using?  

Actually im not to sure what driver I am using. Do you know where I can find out? Device manager?

Also, will signblazer work for a graphite ce5000? What driver for that also?

Actually im not to sure what driver I am using. Do you know where I can find out? Device manager? Also, will signblazer work for a graphite ce5000? What driver for that also?

it shows in your cutter set up in Signblazer,   Yes, Some use Graphtec 50   

May very well be different in SB but, in the SignCut program, there are 2 places where the SC cutter shows up.

Both under the Liyu brand of cutters as well as under the heading of "US Cutter".

If memory serves me, the US Cutter one didn't work quite right with my Liyu TC.