Sign in to follow this  
phila3

Pricing for Bandit Signs from a Newbie

I'm just getting started and was wondering what everyone does with regard to pricing for a 24" x 18" bandit sign for cut vinyl. Do you have a set price for single side and for double side single color and then an add for a second and third color. All input on the various pricing strategies would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Like in the identical thread you posted What is a bandit sigh? New threads all over that doesn't explain what it is still won't probably get a different answer. The only bandit signs I know of we're for packs of chewing tobacco

Around here if you are talking about the coro signs around here are usually 12 single sided and 20 double. But that will vary greatly by region

• Like 2

Like in the identical thread you posted What is a bandit sigh? New threads all over that doesn't explain what it is still won't probably get a different answer. The only bandit signs I know of we're for packs of chewing tobacco

I'd like to know what a "bandit sigh" is myself.....

>:D 

• Like 1

I hear Bandit sign mainly from people in the Midwest but I do know what you're talking about. 

A bandit sign is a coro sign. Same thing, different name. Some people concider a bandit sign a coro sign that gets nailed to a utility pole instead of inserted into the ground. All in all it is a coro sign. 

Price will vary greatly by the quantity needed. 

I guess if you charge enough for them they will live up to that name.

Funny... Or if you stick enough of them around town, which as most of you know, is where they get the name.

They are illegal in most places to stick up in the medians or along side the road.

On the NW side of Indy (Zionsville Rd & 86th) 18 X 24 Coroplast signs appear on a regular basis written with magic marker offering everything from mattress deals to PT employment paying $2000 mo and FT $4000. Those are what I consider to be 'true bandit' signs. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On the NW side of Indy (Zionsville Rd & 86th) 18 X 24 Coroplast signs appear on a regular basis written with magic marker offering everything from mattress deals to PT employment paying $2000 mo and FT $4000. Those are what I consider to be 'true bandit' signs. :rolleyes:

was thru there last night but didn't catch em . . . .

I have seen those here quite alot lately. Home Depot actually sells the kits with 10 coro and 10 wire stakes.

I dont guess they have a law ...or at least dont enforcr it against yard signs because I see them stuck up along the road every where. They do have a law about the political signs and give a specific time to remove them after an election.