MadHatterGraphix

It's gong to be a long bad day.

First stayed up till 4am working on a handout brochure, and a tshirt design a guy wants. Second got up within 2 hrs and couldn't fall back to sleep. Third I went to get the brochure off the desk the keyboard fell off of it. Nothing broke thnk the keyboard gods. Forth logged onto the iPad found my stuff I ordered from sw isn't going to be here till Tuesday (why couldn't USCUTTER carry rapid prep?) I have to go put a check valve bacflow valve on my x90 yr old grandmothers sump pump. Go get the guy to sign off on the image and go shopping which I hate. On top of it all I feel like crap I hurt and I don't feel like doing anything. On the bright side my plastic razor blades, and 1969 442 metal replica is out for delivery.

Hatter....................  Breathe............  Slowly.......

OK... How did it feel...:huh:??

Good......  Life is good....  Still breathing..??

Life is really good  ;D

• Like 1

I'll make it I know I will just see tonight's going to be a jack n coke night with pizza. The only thing that's going to save today is Gas Monkey Garage aka Fast And Loud.

• Like 1

I remember my Daddy tellin me about him cryin one time, because he didn't have any shoes. Then, he walked around the corner, and saw a man that didn't have any feet! He said the moral of the story is, it can ALWAYS get worse!!!

We hope you get to feelin better! 

• Like 1

I feel your pain man, had a few days this month that I didn't get much of any sleep and still was an hour past the deadline. You will make it, just keep on trucking. 

I thought my day was bad but yours  sounds like it sucked

I remember my Daddy tellin me about him cryin one time, because he didn't have any shoes. Then, he walked around the corner, and saw a man that didn't have any feet! 

So did he take that man's shoes, seeing as how he wasn't using them...?

So did he take that man's shoes, seeing as how he wasn't using them...?

I don't think so, but he DID invite him to an ass kickin!!!

God, I crack me up, sometimes!!!