rdusigns

I LIKE this Place!!!

Man I ain't ever gonna get to enjoy my popcorn. Guess since he pm'd me through there I'll be on his hit list now. Probably grind me into oblivion or something. Maybe call Obama tell how mean we are. Seems he likes to call presidents of things.

Jay

heres my PM from yours truly 

s conservatives.... HHAHAHAHAHHAHA

wow that's funny shawn!

dang...

up to 321

aint this automated stuff great?

quoted exactly 

not sure who shawn is, what 321 means(besides my area code) or what automated stuff he is talking about.

This should make the rest of the week fly by. If he goes over to 101 pleeeaaaasssseeeee let me know I haven't been there in years but would hate to miss the slaughter. I wonder if I should be scared since he's only 1 small state away. All aboard the Crazy Train.

Jay

So he thinks you have enough time to post all my 700 posts plus your 600 and then how ever many other accounts you have. And still have time to have a successful sign shop? How many minions do you have!

there are only a few places to get quality help in this business - he is quickly closing a lot of doors

Makes you were there was a block button button for the real world, not just on the forums.

Jay

I got multiple messages from him last night. He says he is getting my website removed and making my seo off the charts so the domain will never work again, so I guess now I need a new domain name according to him. He is also posting in craigslist on my behalf. What a swell guy. 

I got multiple messages from him last night. He says he is getting my website removed and making my seo off the charts so the domain will never work again, so I guess now I need a new domain name according to him. He is also posting in craigslist on my behalf. What a swell guy. 

You definitely need to print those messages out and save them.  If he does launch his "campaign of terror" against you, you'll want all the evidence you can get.   Posting anything on Craigslist pretending to be you is against the law and could be construed as violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.  Posting ads intended to discredit you are libel.

You would think that someone with his years and years of business experience + owning a dozen different businesses and employing 40+ people and paying over $1 million in business taxes would know that you can't go around harassing people, making threats and then taking actions without there being appropriate legal responses to his criminal actions....

• Like 1

What's behind door #3... Can't wait to see what's next.

Jay

He made need this for his new avatar after the meltdown he's having.

post-40404-0-63897700-1366730621_thumb.j

Glad I got off work early last night to see it all go down. 

Talk about a cry baby.

• Like 1

Back to the thread topic, I actually get annoyed with this forum because it is hard to track updates on threads. A 4x4 forum I am a member of shows you recent posts and posts on threads that I have posted on. I don't always remember to check some threads that I have posted on and miss out on the conversation like the crazy person's thread.  :-[

You can check the box at the top of page that says follow this topic and you'll know when someone posts on that topic. I was actually becoming a fan of this post when he finally stepped on too many toes and Bannerjohn stepped in. Better than pay-per-view and it's free ;D

Ha ha I wish I had checked that other thread again, I only got on once or twice and it didn't have anything worth getting excited about on it yet.

The thing about a meltdown is that it can happen very fast. He did it here and within a couple days he did the same thing on VF.

Well my website is up, but he did try and get its seo pushed down by bad linking it all over the place. I have never worked on the seo of my site anyway as there is no local competition anyway. I could see all kinds of weird things coming linking to it. Which is really fine cause I do zero web business and less than 5% of my customer base has been a direct result of my web site. The area I am in just does not generate work that way.

But I am still waiting for it to be removed completely from the web as I was told he was going to do. Maybe today will be the day!!   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

hes a wackjob. 

Please dont think all conservatives are like him. Most are bu

t not all of us.

More like an extremist I would say in about every thing . I consider myself a moderate that votes for the person not the party and alwAys have but I still like to respectfully put my views out there and that is the great thing is we have the freedom to disagree with each other but still respect the others view . That guy is just more nutty than a squirrel turd

• Like 2

Mopar, 

WOW! I really didn't imagine he would still be thinking about you. Figured he would move onto something else by now. Glad it won't affect you in a negative way but still that isn't right for anyone to attempt to mess things up for a hard working business owner. I am curious what he is doing on the web though, I set SEO for my website through my web host. On Google you can set some information up as well, anyone can suggest changes but Google has to alter the data. You can register as the owner and they will listen to your requests over other people though. 

Bad links from wrongful sources hurt your seo. Its a long and tiresome explanation of it. But there would have to be thousands to start to do harm and my site is not competing for position.

I am assuming that is why he kept ratteling off what number he was up to, in reference to the bad linking he had accomplished while he was doing his mindless chatter.