Pcrat

Guess what happened...

So i was bored one day and this happened... take a WILD guess...

post-25991-0-39757300-1360792326_thumb.j

post-25991-0-51457000-1360792330_thumb.j

Decal , air brushing ? Took a dare ? looks real .

seriously - you got into your wife's make up?   my wifes cousins run a haunted attration and come up with some wild stuff every year - good job

LoL, actually, its liquid latex , fake blood, toilet paper, vasoline, and yes make up lol. Been doing up some head wounds, tears etc, for halloween this year. My wifes getting an air brush  so that will help too. But yes, i freaked my own mother out when she seen that lol. No its not photoshop

black makeup and a little fake blood on the inside, and the vasoline. Cover up and skin tone stuff on the outside and some black out there to help make the wound look .... bruised i guess ya would call it.

parachute is going cheap :D

I'm buying a airbrush kit from harbor frieght within a couple days . 6 siphon set-up with rotating stand , lines . pressure gauge etc . Chinease knock offs of expensive air brushes . $169 ( $179 not on sale ) .

http://www.harborfreight.com/professional-6-color-airbrush-kit-with-holder-95923.html

try this coupon code = it says it is good for 20 percent off   - I just added it to my cart and the code worked

coupon code 

looks great!! I play around with latex and foam also. I have made full face masks. I really like making burn injuries that have fooled emt and paramedics. Liquid latex and inject glycerin to create blisters that pop and ooze.

Cuts are fun also with capillary tubes and a blood bags under the arm to create blood pulsing. Did this years ago with a fake finger laying on a counter next to a meat cleaver. Was fun til some one freaked out and called 911 and I had to call and cancel EMS and explain what I did.