xJoey Dubsx

Member Map/List! Show us where you are!

Share with the other members of USCutter.com your location!

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=203036

Everyone post your location on the link above..

Post your user name, and if you have a business name, put it next to it in parentheses..

Post a description of what you got, and what you do too!

Why post it?

Well few reasons...

- Shows everyone where people from the forum to give an idea!

- Allows members to find other members close to them to get help from!

- Allows members to find other members close to them to get stuff from if they need it outsourced or what not!

This could get interesting!

Don't be shy!

Instructions:

Click on the link above to get to the map..

For the lazy members - http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=203036

Z1.jpg

Then Click on the "Additions" Tab, choosing "Add Marker - Simple"

width=800 height=502http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/xjoeydubsx/3am%20customs/proofs/z2.jpg[/img]

Then fill out your infomation and click "Submit!

width=800 height=502http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac328/xjoeydubsx/3am%20customs/proofs/z3.jpg[/img]

C'mon folks... Only 9 little markers on the map so far, and BIG MAX owns two of them...

my 2c   I'm sure others feel like I do,  that is a privacy and security issue,  My location is next to my name, (state) and that is all that people need to know.  As a single woman, I'm not about to show EVERYBODY in the world where I live.  So no way.  I've had others on here also, who think because we chat on here, that they are entitled to my phone number also,  and that is also off limits.  People on here have alot of expensive equipment in their homes, why invite thieves to my door step?   They know exactly what you have in your signiture. You have already made their shopping list out for them..   Nothing like setting up a FREE Graphtec, Roland and other expensive catalog for the world to steal.   Sorry Joey,  they won't be at your house for the MH721. LOL    I don't sell local, so very few people even know what I do.  Just like the cops say  at Christmas, or any other time. Don't put your empty electronics boxes or other expensive purchase boxes by the curb,  thieves see what you just bought, and you want to advertise  to the world?   NO WAY  on me!!!  sorry, but I live on the side of caution.

my 2c   I'm sure others feel like I do,  that is a privacy and security issue,  My location is next to my name, (state) and that is all that people need to know.  As a single woman, I'm not about to show EVERYBODY in the world where I live.  So no way.  I've had others on here also, who think because we chat on here, that they are entitled to my phone number also,  and that is also off limits.  People on here have alot of expensive equipment in their homes, why invite thieves to my door step?   They know exactly what you have in your signiture. You have already made their shopping list out for them..   Nothing like setting up a FREE Graphtec, Roland and other expensive catalog for the world to steal.   Sorry Joey,  they won't be at your house for the MH721. LOL    I don't sell local, so very few people even know what I do.  Just like the cops say  at Christmas, or any other time. Don't put your empty electronics boxes or other expensive purchase boxes by the curb,  thieves see what you just bought, and you want to advertise  to the world?   NO WAY  on me!!!  sorry, but I live on the side of caution.

i concur. being a single guy, as sexy as i am, i need to keep my location secret to keep the women from mobbing my location. although, if i was broken into and all they took was my cutting equipment, id be ecstatic.

You don't have to put it at your exact location, put it in the general area.. I put mine at a local shopping area, just to pin point my general area.. you'll have to search a mile or so either north, west, east, or south to find me.. enless you think I live in a gas station, which is where I pin pointed it..

You really think I would expect people who don't have a business to put their actual home address on there?

Think about it people!

Just add the pin near your house.. Not at it.

if your a registered business, your info is out there already and if someone wants to take my stuff, they gotta get by my guard dog, she is a mean vicious wiener dog, always goes for the ankles first then asks questions

Your gaurd dog demostrates " Yankee " traits ( according to 1 member :huh: )

Your gaurd dog demostrates " Yankee " traits ( according to 1 member :D )

Man I am SERIOUS starting to get concerned with you and your barbie fetish....  :)

" Come on Barbie , Let's go party ":huh: - ummmm anyone remember where we put the straight jacket....?

I was watching Toy Story 3 with my grand-daughter the other day .... Wow the trunk on the Barbie !!!  :huh:

I was watching Toy Story 3 with my grand-daughter the other day .... Wow the trunk on the Barbie !!!  :)

Maybe if we ignore him he'll get better....:huh:

:)

14 locations now . It was so easy a Bayotle , I meant Caveman could do it  ;)

Dakota I was in Coldwater last weekend...I should have stopped. Let me know next time you go to Firekeepers.. maybe we could meet, of course my DH will be with me, he loves to gamble.

Peg

Dakota I was in Coldwater last weekend...I should have stopped. Let me know next time you go to Firekeepers.. maybe we could meet, of course my DH will be with me, he loves to gamble.

Peg

designated hitter?

" Who is on 1rst "

Peg

Never been Peg - but would be nice to meet up sometime.  it is hard with me on second and now I am trying to get a printer working!  that won't stop us in the long run though - and I will bring Stacey for DH to talk to! ;)

" I don't know is on 3rd "

I am glad you got my hint/humor  ;) Deth's comment made me think of that routine for some reason . That is 1 of the all time best skits IMO .

Just watched it again... Thanks for posting. One of the best vaudville routines ever.

"I DON'T CARE!!!"

"Oohh, that's our short stop..."

Bwahahahaaaaa.....

They were great comedians . I really liked the Frankenstein meets the Wolfman movies they made .