Guest fivestar

Latest Print

Guest fivestar

I haven't been able to "play" with my new toy during the past few days since I have some big shirt orders so to keep the heads from drying out I thought I'd print a chrome skull the I found online.  Turned out very good so I thought I'd show it off.  :thumbsup::huh:;D

post-0-1298654234636_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986542358955_thumb.jpg

Very cool.. I need about 60 small decals printed. Its a Bee for a semi pro football team size would be 5x4 what kinda price??? Shipping would be to Indiana 46131

:-

Now I want a printer (dammit - I just spent the last week convincing the wife that I could move mountains with a new heat press. Now I gotta start over for the printer - lol!).

Charlie

Guest fivestar

:-

Now I want a printer (dammit - I just spent the last week convincing the wife that I could move mountains with a new heat press. Now I gotta start over for the printer - lol!).

Charlie

LOL........ I know what you mean....TRUST ME.

I haven't been able to "play" with my new toy during the past few days since I have some big shirt orders so to keep the heads from drying out I thought I'd print a chrome skull the I found online.  Turned out very good so I thought I'd show it off.  :thumbsup::huh:;D

I think you need to print off a "molten lead skull on fire" nice pic for the wall...just a thought.lol

Guest fivestar

I think you need to print off a "molten lead skull on fire" nice pic for the wall...just a thought.lol

I will have to "google" that and see what I can come up with.  Thanks for the idea.

I haven't been able to "play" with my new toy during the past few days since I have some big shirt orders so to keep the heads from drying out I thought I'd print a chrome skull the I found online.  Turned out very good so I thought I'd show it off.  :bear::) :)

Yo five,

the print looks good but I think you need to clean the head of the printer I see some ink bludges...

Really Really AWSOME!

Does that printer CUT as well?? I really wish I knew more about this stuff. Do you print on vinyl?

Wow my mind is BOGGLED!! LOL!!

Great machine Five!

Renee

Guest fivestar

Really Really AWSOME!

Does that printer CUT as well?? I really wish I knew more about this stuff. Do you print on vinyl?

Wow my mind is BOGGLED!! LOL!!

Great machine Five!

Renee

Yes it cuts too.  Print it, then it cuts it.

Guest fivestar

Nice stuff, buddy...

You just ruined my weekend, thanks alot, lol.

Mission accomplished.  :huh: ??? ;D

I haven't been able to "play" with my new toy during the past few days since I have some big shirt orders so to keep the heads from drying out I thought I'd print a chrome skull the I found online.  Turned out very good so I thought I'd show it off.  ;D ;D ;D

Yo five,

the print looks good but I think you need to clean the head of the printer I see some ink bludges...

Ummmm....no I never seen any ink bludges that I noticed in person.  Heads printed perfect test pattern before I printed it.  May be the camera angle, ;D ;D ;D or maybe I don't know what to look for.

Guest kenya

WOW David, that's unreal.

Great job  :huh:

I'll give you a call if I need some small decals that I don't want to weed. :huh:

WOW, I love it!!!  I'm so jealous!  :huh:

Atleast I have another great source for getting some print work done!! (well if you don't mind)

Guest fivestar

WOW, I love it!!!   I'm so jealous!  :huh:

Atleast I have another great source for getting some print work done!! (well if you don't mind)

Nope I don't mind at all.  :thumbsup:;D ;D