Sign in to follow this  
KrokE71

Joke I played on a guy I work with...

Lmao, there's this guy in our building here at work, he's 77. I absolutely love to flick him crap. We razz the hell out of each other all the time. Anyhow, he's out of the state and is coming back tomorrow. He's always hittin' up the ladies, a real player, especially for his age.

My business partner and I decided to give his office door the gold lettering to get him when he arrives. I hope he's with one of his many lady friends when he comes to the office!!!

3334477678_e84ae56f98.jpg

He may like it so much, he may leave it... you know, so the ladies know they are at the "right" place! lol

You never get too old to go for the ladies.Ask my 82 year old cousin...presently married to wife #4 at 78.

You never get too old to go for the ladies.Ask my 82 year old cousin...presently married to wife #4 at 78.

Are you and him in a contest to see who can get the most?!?1 :thumbsup: j/k of course.

You'll have to let us know how he reacted to it. That's great that you can joke around with him. :D

Well he is 77 B) probably cant run with a young stud so spelln prob right on :D

lmao....now that's FUNNY!!!

How did he react when he saw it?  :D

Next time you remove adhesive from a substrate (with adhesive remover, of course),

discreetly place the gooey mess in your palm. Raise gooey hand to face,

perform the famous fake sneeze and go for your buddy's arm. Works every time.

How embarassing, I did spell it wrong!  Nobody here even knew!

It was hilaroius, he showed up with his 'main' lady.  She laughed it off but was rather concerned with his reputation.  He of course was grinning from ear to ear all proud of himself, rofl!

About 5 minutes later another lady calls him on the phone and said current woman briskly wispered "Tell her you are married!!!  Then she'll leave you alone!"  I think he's just loving life right now, haha.