Rob28x

Lettering for my van...

Thanks, as for the border, I wanted something to make it look more elegant. I have seen some other people around town lately that seem to have just started up as well, and you can tell by the lettering they put on their vehicles. One looked like he picked the winner of a kindergarten art competition....

Needless to say first impression is everything, and a quality looking logo makes people think of quality work... at least I think?  :thumbsup:

Awesome job Rob!!  Love how it turned out...clean & professional!  :thumbsup:

I pay  more attention to vehicle graphics since we got into this..and WOW some are nasty and others are pretty cool.  Saw one yesterday in Mt. Pleasant, you couldn't even read the back of his truck from a distance and still wasn't easy once you were up close.  Choosing the right font is everything!

Looks good and thanks for your understanding of the reasoning for the border. Now I've got to come with something more than just plain jane letering on my Rendezvous. Thanks for the insight. Good luck and you should do pretty good.

Terry

Well here she is. I think it turned out great!

completedjobs003yf3.jpg

Here's the file for the border as well:

very nice. :lol::thumbsup:

bb

Looks even better on the van :thumbsup: You must be fairly close to me im in upper east Indiana 25 miles from the Michigan line.

Nice design Rob!  Love the border you chose and how you are putting MI in Blue...even though lately I think we are more in the 'red'  :thumbsup:

Great job...I think it's going to look sharp on your van!

Hi Rob i use to live in Burton MI now i live in Charleston SC Iam starting up another wildjakes custom t shirt shop here iam starting to do some different stuff maybe you can help me we got a cad cutter for vinyl my wife just ordered the vinyl for signs can you also use the same vinyl for tshirs if so how

you can use the same cutter, but the vinyl is different. check out jotopaper.com for heat transfer vinyl.

bb

Yep like posted, same cutter, just vinyl designed for heat press application. Then use a heat press to apply to garment.  :)