nutmonkey

Help w/ FlexiSign Pro 8.1 Multilayer design need help with this one...

I am using FlexiSign Pro v8.1 and as you can see in the first image I have a 3 Layer design, problem is when I put it in production manager the lines from the "V" will cut into my Mugen decal (you can see this in the second image) how can I correct this? I have tried welding it but it's not doing what I want....Thanks in advance guys/gals...

civic01.jpg

civic02.jpg

seperate/ungroup it all then select and copy/paste and cut what you want. then you can cut the white v and rest of the pieces how you want.

Make one of the whites a different color and then cut by color.

I do this all the time.

Jon

I personally would "ungroup" the image.

Highlight the red portion, and "copy" it, then delete it.

Highlight all of the white portions, and "weld" them together.

And finally "paste" back the red portion. It should fall right back into place if you haven't moved anything.

Thanks guys for the help.... Jon I actually did what you suggested before I posted the question (I used grey as my optional color) then cut it by color, I just thought there was a better way to do it and figured I would ask. Firemalt by the way I wanna call you fruitloop so bad (I guess cause of your avatar) anyway if I do this your way I will have a funny looking V until I lay the red on top right? I may give it a try this way just b/c I never have and it will be a 2 layer sticker instead of 3 layers.  Thanks again everyone certainly gave me something to think about....

Firemalt by the way I wanna call you fruitloop so bad (I guess cause of your avatar) ....

Now that is funny stuff . ESPECIALLY coming from  " nutmonkey"  ;D So , did you actually call him " FruitLoop " or just say you wanted to ;D ;D ;D ;D

Months ago, knucklehead(bk2designs) edited his sig, calling me out as a fruitloop... so I thought it was only fitting to add fruitloops as my avatar.  ;D

seperate the layered images.

with the japanese lettering seperated from CIVIC, create an outline and then seperate that as well, this will be your red part.

cut them all non layered.

Lay down the white CIVIC

layer the White Japanese lettering on top of the red outline

Now lay the 2 merged white/red decals ontop of the CIVIC.