lowone

First set of magnets...

Well I just finished my first magnet 12"x24". I did a set of these for my buddy's company. The pics do not do the materials justice. The copper looks soooo real and so does the brushed aluminum. Just figured I would share.

jimsign.jpg

IMG_5294-2.jpg

Lowone

I'm going to call that number in the morning and tell them the copper in that sign will turn green in 3-6 months and sell them a 14k Gold one!!  :D

Just kiddin... Looks sharp!!  Question.  Working with that Vinyl..

1.  Did the surface scratch easily?  (little tiny scratches)

I've not personally worked with many of the specialty vinyls...wonder if that would be a good candidate for lamination!

Like the design.  I personally might have left just a TAD bit neutral space around the outter edge, but I understand the concept of trying to make it as visible as possible from as far away as possible :D 

:huh:  DEFINITELY a good job!  Me LIKEY!!

Thanks all  :huh: I am not sure of the brand. I bought it from Paper Street Plastics. Ridiculously fast shipping too! The copper is a bit tricky to work with and does seem to crease pretty easily. The brushed aluminum however was real simple to weed and use.

WOW that turned out gorgeous!!! Great job!

I too haven't worked with many speciality vinyls....

Jenny

Thanks all  B) I am not sure of the brand. I bought it from Paper Street Plastics. Ridiculously fast shipping too! The copper is a bit tricky to work with and does seem to crease pretty easily. The brushed aluminum however was real simple to weed and use.

I bought some chrome from them. I re-did the logos on my car.