Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

A Real Fan with a Huge Decal

You have to really love a brand to put a HUGE decal with it to your car. Check out this pic.

puma1.jpg

I saw this today and I HAD to take a picture. It looks as if it was the Puma Official Vehicle, lol. Why would someone give such a huge advertising for free? 

Not only this is a huge decal, but it is the worst cut decal I've ever seen. Looks like it was cut with a Refine with the carriage off track. I would never sell something like that and I would NEVER buy it either. Sometimes my cuts in the join points are a little funny and those are like micro defects that can barely bee seen and still I dont like to sell them, I cant imagine to sell something like that Puma.

Check out the red circles and also check out the tail.

puma2.jpg

What do you think?

Joe

I own 5 pairs of Puma & would never put anything like that on my car... or anything else of mine. 

see , I have a different perspective ( imagine that ... )

If you keep up with Hollywood & entertainment , older women hunting younger guys are called  " cougars " .  It's an advertisement for the "mature" woman who drives it .... or not  ;D

If you keep up with Hollywood & entertainment , older women hunting younger guys are called  " cougars " .  It's an advertisement for the "mature" woman who drives it .... or not  :P

Hahah you must of read the same story I did about those older ladies in L.A. haha!

And I think it is probably just a bad vector, or someone thinking that they can use PS to just click convert to vector and it will work perfect.