Sign in to follow this  
MysticSpank

Hello from a cutter illiterate :)

Just joined the forum after having my cutter for several months.  Pcut, with SignBlazer Elements software.

My main use for the plotter is to simplify masking for painting different art work, but it has left me with many questions and frustrations..... so here i am !!

I will look forward to learning from those more experienced and wiser than myself  :huh:

Matt L

welcomesign.gif to the forum Matt!

**Caution: this forum can be addiciting  :huh:

Welcome ,

Read away in every section that applies & sometimes get more confused  :o ( if not computer savy { like me } ) . Then start asking & slowly & surely it will sink in ( like me ) . I think alot of the problems i had & many others have is getting frustrated ( some get darn right upset & vent here , not good ) . Then it's harder to gain knowledge . I walk away & wait until i feel like trying again . The MAIN problem seems to be communication settings & the owners lack of computer knowledge ( enter Ken  :huh: ) . I can't imagine how Ken , the rest of USCutter along with the mods & full time helpers here keep dealing with the same newbie problems , especially when they cop an attitude .

regards , Rodger

Guest kenya

Welcome Matt!

Keeping reading, you be much wiser in no time  ;D.