Sign in to follow this  
SiboleGraphix

Another "Jeep"

Last night I was bored and looking for something to stick vinyl on. Then I saw my daughter's Barbie jeep sitting there, are plain and white. So I took some vinyl scraps out and made a little something.

My daughter was happy her Jeep was now "cool"! And my husband thinks I'm crazy!  :)

jeephood.jpg

width=779 height=600http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l72/amber_sibole/jeepside.jpg[/img]

princess.jpg

That looks great. How small are the cuts for that? I am hoping I learn to be that creative.

Christi

Thanks everyone! My daughter loves it.  :)

The side flames were 1"x3". The hood flames were 5"x3", and the writng was 1 inch tall too. The crowns were the smallest being less than an inch around. It was fun doing the crowns on the back seat!  :)

Amber

LOL thats cute  :) Nice work.

Come on Amber, admit it, I know thats your Jeep. Thats ok, you have the right to play with toy Jeeps  :)

:) I wish I had time to sit around and play with toys Joe. This is the most I've played in months!

And thanks SS. It is kind of fun to just play around with something.

Amber

That is really neat Amber, your daughters Barbies will be riding in style!!!

Jenny

Too bad I only had black scraps.  :) Charlie, you just made my daughters want me to paint their Jeep! Thanks for the extra work!  :)

Amber

thats sweet. i did some vinyl graffiks on my daughters four wheel push toy.    lol.    the things we do

ingenious! Cute idea, I could make my grandaughters happy with some of those ideas!

Thanks!  I have been looking at all their toys now, seeing if anything needs a little decoration!

I even put some vinyl on my daughters lunch box!  ;D I'm way addicted to vinyl now!

Amber

have u done one with your avatar?  it looks liek it would be a cool sticker.

I wish. But alas, I have yet to learn (nor do I have the programs) to vectorize. Someday I will be able to do it though. I love skulls! I love my little avatar! Someday, she will be on my car! And prolly many other things too!  ;D

Amber

I wish. But alas, I have yet to learn (nor do I have the programs) to vectorize. Someday I will be able to do it though. I love skulls! I love my little avatar! Someday, she will be on my car! And prolly many other things too!  ;D

Amber

Either SignBlazer or Inkscape can be used to vectorize your avatar. I'm sure if you post the graphic someone would be kind enough to do it.

Amber

What the heck..here ya go.

amber.eps

post-2711-12986524318487_thumb.jpg

amber.eps

post-2711-12986524327789_thumb.jpg