Guest TracMatt

This forum....

Just chiming in on all the help and wonderful people around here.

Without this place I would still be fighting with the people on that "other" site.

Probably would have burned my cutter by now!!

You guys and gals have been great - and Ken and Marcus aren't too bad either!!!  :)

everyone have a great day - I am back to creating a monster reflective weed tree!!! 

Just chiming in on all the help and wonderful people around here.

Without this place I would still be fighting with the people on that "other" site.

Probably would have burned my cutter by now!!

You guys and gals have been great - and Ken and Marcus aren't too bad either!!!  :)

everyone have a great day - I am back to creating a monster reflective weed tree!!! 

[/quote

make sure to take pic :) :)

Guest fivestar

Well I want to tell you guys, there is about 3 to 5 people that really got this forum going.  Not to toot my own horn, but I am one of them.  The others are Billy Hughes, he taught me more then anyone could imagine, Beardown, he used to be around all the time, Tater, he taught me a good bit too, and Marcel, he used to be the Ken Imes before Ken Imes.  :)

This place used to go days and days without a single post.  I would ask a question and Billy Hughes always knew the answer and let me tell you, I used to ask some pretty *stupid* ones.  I liked the way those guys mentioned above helped me so much, I thought I would *pay it forward* and started going to different forums and speaking about how great those guys was in helping out and before you knew it, you got what we have today.  So as I have said before I have probably sold more cutters for US Cutter then anyone who works for them.  Well me and those guys mentioned ealier because they are the ones that actually answered the questions.  :) :) :)

I hope you guys don't think I am arrogant or anything, but there's a few still around here that can atest to my post. :)

5 , that is Exactly the way i remember it also , with BannerJohn being 1 of those people also .  ;D Rodger

Well, what worries me is all those people you mentioned never/hardly ever come around anymore. We've recently lost Terry, and I'd hate to see that you and BannerJohn slowly disappear too.  :-

Guest TracMatt

Yeah me too!  We need to get Terry back he was very helpful.  He can't leave us now, plus he only lives about 45 mintes from me.

Tracee

Well, what worries me is all those people you mentioned never/hardly ever come around anymore. We've recently lost Terry, and I'd hate to see that you and BannerJohn slowly disappear too.  :-

WHAT! We lost Terry on the forum??  I thought he was just busy working!!!!

Guest fivestar

I *think* Terry is just busy and you guys aren't going to get rid of me that easy.  :) :) :)

Yeah, I thought Terry was busy now that he got a 'real' job!!  :)

Glad to hear you won't be leavin' Five.  :)

I would like to add to his post.  I have been reading and enjoying this forum for about a year now. I am not, by far, an expert at this and learn something new every time I come here. I agree with everyone here and see there are some very talented people here. Although I haven't that much experianceat this I would love to be able to add to this forum. I would also like to get to know everyone more, as I feel I m still a stranger here ( Duh I am) so if It is alright with ya'll I will be posting more and asking sometimes stupid questions and just getting to know ya'll better, because I really like this place and the people here.

I will try to updade my Profile but just to let ya'll know I have a Copam 2500, I use corel X3, PhotoshopCS, and Signblazer Elements. I work out of my home and am not as young as ya'll (58),dut still young at heart. Had a heart attack and stoke a year ago.o tryingb to get this going, with my wife, as Im not sure I can keep doing my regular job very long.

WELL ENOUGH  of this,  I just want to thank everyone for the help they have given me by way of their post.

Thanks John

Guest fivestar

John, don't take this the wrong way, but you have been asking the stupid questions, well not asking them, because that's the only stupid question there is, is the one not asked.  Don't be afraid to ask questions, believe me I asked some pretty lame ones before too. 

Everyone here loves to help out when we/they can and will more then happy to help you.

lol, i agree with fivestar john.

fivestar, u know u have a way with words, but u don't mean no body any harm.

john i'm not laughing at u i'm laughing cause five is worst than i am and i have a bootlegged keyboard.

I totally agree.  I lucked out by buying a USCutter cutter on e-bay.  I didnt really know who to buy from, but decided on a PCut.  I totally made the right choice.  I am very busy and usually only come around when I have a question, but it feels good to know that I will get a helpful answer. Everyone here is great!!!!  :P;D:P

Yup-

This place is the best.  I am no forum junkie, any forum, but I do like the folks here best, their shenanigans, and their willingness to help each other out.  I look forward getting the expertise to pass it all forward and contribute as handily as the "core crew" here does- and you all know who you are.

Thanks guys & gals.