signme

Hi All!!!

I am a newbie for sure lol. I am a glazier by trade, do residential and commercial windows. I bought a cheap japan plotter when i couldn't wait to get truck lettered.

Job turned out pretty good. But then did nothing with plotter. Moved plotter did not like move didn't work no service or info all in Chinese lol. Bought plotter to start  sign shop from us cutter, they were great. There was no prob. at border, ect. Started doing jobs having fun. Any advice will be well appreciated. Will post Jobs when i figure that out. CHEERS TO EVERYONE!!!!

Hey John

I am from Canada's boom town CALGARY Go STAMPS Go. Where You from?

Guest kenya

Hello there, another glazier here......

signs are way easier  :thumbsup:.

You'll love this site..... everyone is so helpful.

WELCOME!

Hey Kenya

Ya putting vinyl on is alot less labour intrusive than humping glass lol.

Just alot harder to start out. I still push residential a little to pay for my new sign shop, but am very bored and worn out from windows.

Hey John

I am from Canada's boom town CALGARY Go STAMPS Go. Where You from?

I have arrived at the end of the line..Johnson City Tennessee.

I just watched tha Clagary Stampede marching band in our local SeaFair parade yesterday afternoon. Was the best marching band of the bunch. Now if y'all could get a good hockey team, you would be set.

:thumbsup:

Welcome... I'm the nice one here.

Just thought I'd let you know.

ya kenimes

I seen the marching band at the Stampede they were great!

Guest kenya

Hey Kenya

Ya putting vinyl on is alot less labour intrusive than humping glass lol.

Just alot harder to start out. I still push residential a little to pay for my new sign shop, but am very bored and worn out from windows.

You've got that right!

We are just about ready to get out of the glass business.

Lately, just pushing custom shower doors & mirrors.

Today, someone thought about making their own drive thru. So there was 2 new 6'x6'

plate glass & sash installation. And it is a hot one here in Fl. today.

I've been installing for 15 years, but my husband has been in it forever. His father was a glazier also.

It's just hard closing the doors on something you've done for so long. We also build screen rooms & pool enclosures,

but that's getting the best of us....... were getting too old- :thumbsup:

This vinyl gig is great....... mostly inside work (at least the lay out & cutting). And the installs are never like the glass business.

I've just got to get alot better at the vinyl, but everyone here is so helpful.

Hey John, Small World!  I am in Athens, TN!  :thumbsup:

I've been there.More than once. The last time, I had to drive back to Knoxville in one of the worst snow/ice storms I ever saw. Went to get off the interstate...couldn't stop and just went right back UP the other ramp and right back on to the interstate. What a night that was!

Hey John, Small World!  I am in Athens, TN!  :thumbsup:

I've been there.More than once. The last time, I had to drive back to Knoxville in one of the worst snow/ice storms I ever saw. Went to get off the interstate...couldn't stop and just went right back UP the other ramp and right back on to the interstate. What a night that was!

That's wild.  Every now and then we get some good snow and ice, but mostly not.  It's nice to know there are some local folks on here.  This place is great!!

Welcome to this glorious gaggle of gals n' guys dedicated to the wizardry of vinyl arts. Glad to have you aboard and hope to see some of your work soon.