JoeCamaro

Business Cards Review

Hello friends!

I am in the process of designing my business cards. My business' name is Graficas Decorativas Ilimitadas which means Unlimited Decorative Graphics.

I usually like to design very simple artwork for business cards, but as my biz name implies, I do decorative artwork. SO I though I should have some design elements in my bc to go along with the name.

I have a version for them, but Im not sure about it. What do you guys think and what would you recommend? I want honest feedback. Dont be nice just because it is me or anything like that. If it is ugly, then it is ugly.

Here it is

gdivt5.jpg

FYI, in the middle it says:

shirts

Thank you guys for your comments  ;D

Thats Red PMS 186 for the Graficas part of the logo Nonabelle. The people are in 50% PMS 186 and the circles are in 30%. Thats whay the look kinda pink, because they are a screen of the Red.

Joe

Thank you guys for your comments  ;D

Thats Red PMS 186 for the Graficas part of the logo Nonabelle. The people are in 50% PMS 186 and the circles are in 30%. Thats whay the look kinda pink, because they are a screen of the Red.

Joe

ok, i kinda figured something to that degree, but yes i love the design and i wouldn't change it. it's nice.

I need to print one to see how "pink" it looks. I still need to decide if I want them printed digital or offset.

I like the card layout, think they look great....BUT I'm not a fan of the element color.  I would want something more of a blue or green maybe, but heck what do I know!!  ;D

But you asked for feedback and that's just mine at first glance.

No problem Joe,

Now Sarah's feedback.  She likes the graphic with your business name, but also feels the elements are to 'pink' looking. 

Ok now you heard it from her!! LOL.  ;D

I likes it!  Nice layout and flow.

Coincidentally, regarding Jenny's pink comment, here is an interesting article about a shade of pink very similar to the one you chose.

Evidently it makes people calmer and/or less aggressive.  Not that it would make any difference on a business card, but I thought I'd share the link for fun anyway.

http://bacweb.the-bac.edu/~michael.b.williams/baker-miller.html

Kev

hey joe, couldn't u make those elements black and red like ur text and maybe add another accent color just a little of another color tho

Looks good Joe, I'm kinda hurt your afraid to share your phone number with us, I thought we were family?  :'(

;D

Looks good Joe, I'm kinda hurt your afraid to share your phone number with us, I thought we were family?  :'(

;D

EXACTLY!, and it is a business card duh ;D

LOL FF & Nonabelle

You all ARE  part of my family. I enjoy being here, BUT I dont want my cellphone all over the internet. There are sooo many spammers and psychos and who knows what else around. Do you have any idea of how many people surf the web? And me, being so handsome and desired, posting my personal # in the net could cause me lots of trouble.

If you want it, just ask for it. I dont have any problem with you calling me. I must say that Im not a phone person. I dont talk much.

Joe

I think it looks professional... I like them as well... minus the "pink."

One word of advice I would give... try yo make a photo copy of one to see how it comes out.  

I work in construction & make a lot of copies of business cards... it's important that the business name & number can always be read.

I think the design elements of the card look really good.  :lol:  As for the colors, if you don't like the pink (which I don't think looks too bad)...if you want to post the same card here in a few different color schemes, I'm sure everyone would be happy to give some feedback on that.

Guest fivestar

Joe I like it, but I think I like Dawgs better.  :thumbsup::lol::thumbsup: