Guest fivestar

Uscutterdirect.com

Guest fivestar

I noticed www.UScutterdirect.com has added Oracal sign vinyl, Sisser Easyweed heatpress vinyl and R-tape application (transfer) tape to their product line.  All newbies that read this, Oracal in my opinion is the best sign vinyl on the market and US Cutter's price is the best I have seen, also R-tape is the industry standard for transfer tape so you can't go wrong there.  As for Siser's Easyweed, I personally have not used it so I can't comment on it, but I am glad to see US Cutter is moving into the "supply" direction.

This is great news for every member here, now go and buy your vinyl needs from the ones that provide us with this excellent forum.  :thumbsup: 

That is GREAT.  I just today learned my lesson about bargain vinyl (ebay in this case).  I bought one of those sample packs so I would have a variety of colors.... I have also bought a couple rolls of Oracal 651.  I tried to make a 2 color today with the cheap vinyl and it didn't cut through one of the index(?) squares.  Don't know why but, recut with Oracal perfectly.  I suppose economy vinyl works but, may have to set pressure or other variables for different types.    I'm sticking with Oracal 651 because I suppose you need a lot more experience for the others.

Regis

Great to finally see it. I wish they sold 15" as well...that's what I use the most. Maybe someday.

Guest fivestar

24" is all I use.  I simply keep the scraps left over if I cut something smaller then that.  I will be ordering a 50 yrd roll of white here directly and am getting some more 631 which I am glad to see them carrying.

Glad to see this finally happen... as others have said, would like to see 15" since that's mainly what I use as well  :thumbsup:

Glad to see this finally happen... as others have said, would like to see 15" since that's mainly what I use as well  ;D

+1

I would rather order from usCutter than signwharehouse.

HELLO EVERYONE......I'M NEW TO VINYL AND HAVE DONE "HANDPAINTED" SIGNS FOR 15+YEARS ON A PARTTIME BASIS.MY DAYJOB  IN THE R.V. BUSINESS IS PROBQABLY ABOUT TO END AFTER 10 YRS SO I'M GOING FULL TIME "SIGNS " .I DECIDED TO GO TO VINYL ALSO, DECIDED ON US CUTTER AND ORDERED THE 721 MODEL,INCLUDING A STARTER PACK OF VINYL,SEVERAL SIZES OF TRANSFER TAPE ECT. COULDN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!!!! GOT THE MACHINE,SET IT UP(PER INSTRUCTIONS) .... THE COMPUTER IN SHOP DOES NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND HAVING TO USE "TRIAL VERSION "....LONG STORY/SHORT.....CAN'T GET ANYTHING TO CUT/PRINT.COULD ANYONE/SOMEONE/EVERYONE/.........ANYBODY......,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE HELP A DUMB 'OLE COUNTRY BOY WHO AIN'T REAL SHARP WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTER OPERATION.?I HAVE BEEN VISITING THIS FORUM HOPING TO FIND SOME ANSWERS (WITHOUT ASKING AND SHOWING MY IGNORANCE). YOU GUYS SEEM TO BE JUST ONE BIG "FAMILY" THAT REALLY HELP EACH OTHER. THIS FORUM HAS ALREADY HELPED ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTIONS . I JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP GETTING STARTED.THANKS !! :)

HELLO EVERYONE......I'M NEW TO VINYL AND HAVE DONE "HANDPAINTED" SIGNS FOR 15+YEARS ON A PARTTIME BASIS.MY DAYJOB  IN THE R.V. BUSINESS IS PROBQABLY ABOUT TO END AFTER 10 YRS SO I'M GOING FULL TIME "SIGNS " .I DECIDED TO GO TO VINYL ALSO, DECIDED ON US CUTTER AND ORDERED THE 721 MODEL,INCLUDING A STARTER PACK OF VINYL,SEVERAL SIZES OF TRANSFER TAPE ECT. COULDN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!!!! GOT THE MACHINE,SET IT UP(PER INSTRUCTIONS) .... THE COMPUTER IN SHOP DOES NOT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND HAVING TO USE "TRIAL VERSION "....LONG STORY/SHORT.....CAN'T GET ANYTHING TO CUT/PRINT.COULD ANYONE/SOMEONE/EVERYONE/.........ANYBODY......,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE HELP A DUMB 'OLE COUNTRY BOY WHO AIN'T REAL SHARP WHEN IT COMES TO COMPUTER OPERATION.?I HAVE BEEN VISITING THIS FORUM HOPING TO FIND SOME ANSWERS (WITHOUT ASKING AND SHOWING MY IGNORANCE). YOU GUYS SEEM TO BE JUST ONE BIG "FAMILY" THAT REALLY HELP EACH OTHER. THIS FORUM HAS ALREADY HELPED ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTIONS . I JUST NEED A LITTLE HELP GETTING STARTED.THANKS !! :thumbsup:

Give our tech. support a call: 425-481-3555 Ext. 113

If I do not answer the phone, be patient, it simply means I am already on the line with someone else, but I will return your call as soon as possible.

Ken

KEN,

UNINSTALLED EVERYTHING...STARTED OVER AND AM "UP AND RUNNIN' ". STILL NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS BUT ALL IS WORKING (SO FAR). THANKS AGAIN

MAX

+1 on 15"!

Old thread, I know...But bump for 15"  :o

Any other new supplies in the works? Paper tape?

It's right here, Linky

Now that was a good funny , only took me 10 times to realize ................. :o

I HAVEBEEN USING ORACAL 651 FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS LIKE IT BETTER THAN AVERY OR GMI ITS BETTER QUALITY AND EASIER TO WEED.

Glad to see this finally happen... as others have said, would like to see 15" since that's mainly what I use as well  ;)

+1

I would rather order from usCutter than signwharehouse.

With you on that!!! I will get mine Tuesday!!!

[quote

Give our tech. support a call: 425-481-3555 Ext. 113

If I do not answer the phone, be patient, it simply means I am already on the line with someone else, but I will return your call as soon as possible.

Ken

Ken, I'm still tryng to get my cutter paid for, have you had a chance to check on it anymore? Sandy

Also, what uses would I have for 631 Oracel if I've already ordered 651? Do you usually need both? I'll be doing signs on windows possibly, license plates, possibly tiles and wall quotes for starting off. I'm adding this business to an existing monogramming/engraving shop. Thanks!

631 is what you'll need for your wall words, 651 will work great for your decals, signs, license plates, etc

631 is what you'll need for your wall words, 651 will work great for your decals, signs, license plates, etc

+1

Sandy- Call Jaster or Karl: 425-481-3555

Well I ordered my machine. It was shipped and delivered. Unpacked and assembled. Software loaded. Supplies Ordered from USCutterdirect! I got an email Monday 5/11 about an hour after I placed my order for all 13 rolls of my new Oracal Vinyl in 15" x 10yard rolls. The email said it was confirmed as shipped on 5/11/09. Then today (5/13/09)I get another email stating that they are out of stock on several rolls of the vinyl I ordered and that my order will not ship until complete. I entered a support ticket for an explanation and an estimated delivery date. They have replied to my email explaining only that they used to drop ship backstocked vinyl orders but they have now changed their procedures and are waiting arrival of new stock before shipping my order. No explanation of why they sent the first email on 5-11-09 confirming that it had all shipped? Also no estimated delivery time frame? How on earth can I get an answer as to when I can get my order? They have already charged my card but I have no supplies and have no idea when they will be here! Help! Please!

How can a premier distributor be out of stock in so many colors?

Guest stunad, jr.

Well I ordered my machine. It was shipped and delivered. Unpacked and assembled. Software loaded. Supplies Ordered from USCutterdirect! I got an email Monday 5/11 about an hour after I placed my order for all 13 rolls of my new Oracal Vinyl in 15" x 10yard rolls. The email said it was confirmed as shipped on 5/11/09. Then today (5/13/09)I get another email stating that they are out of stock on several rolls of the vinyl I ordered and that my order will not ship until complete. I entered a support ticket for an explanation and an estimated delivery date. They have replied to my email explaining only that they used to drop ship backstocked vinyl orders but they have now changed their procedures and are waiting arrival of new stock before shipping my order. No explanation of why they sent the first email on 5-11-09 confirming that it had all shipped? Also no estimated delivery time frame? How on earth can I get an answer as to when I can get my order? They have already charged my card but I have no supplies and have no idea when they will be here! Help! Please!

How can a premier distributor be out of stock in so many colors?

maybe go to their "live help" on uscutter.com. 

Oh nevermind, they are "off line"

LOL

anyway, I wouldn't worry.... I know the company seems kinda hokey, but I haven't had a problem as of yet.(knock on wood)

Just wait it out.  I'm sure you'll get what you ordered eventually..............

You would think they could at least estimate when they will be able to ship the order? Days? Weeks? Months? I am anxious to use my new machine and be able to make some money. They have my money and me at a stand still. Kind of hard to be patient!

Probably less than a week. They usually pull things from the site if they are low on stock, and must have been real close on some with your order, or expecting a shipment very soon to be able to fill it. Not sure....but certainly not months or years.