Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

Things are tough all over

It's a difficult time to stay in business. When I see a sign/graphics shop closing up, it saddens me.

https://annapolis.craigslist.org/bfs/d/crofton-print-shop-closing-inventory/7573180428.html

This place was a full-service operation, including a man-lift for installing, and all sorts of other equipment for fabricating and creating signs.

And so it goes...

Yes.........many small businesses have closed in this health crisis.  Most will never re-open.

I myself am nearing retirement age and may have to close the business because no one is

looking to purchase small businesses at this time.  We made it through all this so far........

but, who knows!

My knees are completely wore out and of course I'm in my 70s but I could  work 7 days a week still.. .. but my body says noooo any more. But if I was able I would work every day I hate this so called retirement.

There is/was a small vietnamese resturant about a mile from my day-job office that had a lunch buffet. The poor owners had to close down due to the covid restrictions and never made it back. They attempted to do pick-up/take-out but it wasn't enough to sustain them. Among other things they had IMO the worlds best spicy ckicken and their long bean stir fry recipe was to die for.  I feel bad for them and my cravings for their great food go unsatisfied. 

Hi slice&dice,

I completely understand that things can be tough in various aspects of life, especially in business. During challenging times, it's essential to stay resilient and focused on your goals. Remember, it's also important to prioritize your mental well-being. I highly recommend seeking support from "Sunny Days Counselling and Life Coaching" to help navigate these difficulties and maintain a healthy mindset. Stay strong and keep pushing forward!

Best wishes,
SunnyDays

Lyin' in the sun, listenin' to Rock & Roll ----  there's nothin' better for your soul....