Nikki W

How can I send cut to #2 cutter while my #1 cutter is cutting

Hi Everyone, I have one PC, one software (Vinylmaster Cut V4.2) connected with 2 cutters (MH871-MK2).

My problem is after I send a file to cut to one cutter, I have to wait until it is done cutting before I can send a file to cut to another cutter.

Is there a way I can send cut to #2 cutter while my #1 cutter is cutting?

Thank you so much!

I would think that you'd be able to send the job to the second cutter, once the software is done sending the cut file. There might be an option to spool the entire job prior to sending it to the cutter, then it'll go in one shot, and you'll be able to send to the second cutter. Either way, the job needs to spool. If you're cutting multiples of the same thing, see if your machine has a copy function, then you don't even need to resend the jobs.

• Like 1

Load another software -- SignBlazer -- and have it operating one cutter while VM is doing the other.

(Export the job as .eps from VM, and then import to SBE)

seems like in the spooler you could just select the other machine before sending the second design but I have never been that busy to have 2 machines running at the same time - heck it is hard to keep up with the graphtec with one running 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.