Sign in to follow this  
Ursula

Hi, I'm Ursula.....I'm new! I'm looking forward to learning from you all!

My friend "Buggie Pilot" has purchased a (P-Cut 24) and is having a lot of fun and success with using the cutter. I've watched him work with it and helped out with a few projects and it sparked my interest. He visits this forum frequently and has praised  how much you all help one another which makes the learning process more fun than frustrating. I'm looking forward to this forum as well.

Thanx,

Ursula

Guest fivestar

Welcome to the forum Ursala, buggie pilot forgot to tell you we charge 50% profit for our help.  :thumbsup:;D:thumbsup: J/K This is the best forum you will find online, offline, anywhere for anything.

Hi Ursula

Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you here. As fivestar said, this is the best forum ever! YOu will not only learn, but have fun too!

Joe

welcome to the forum ursula, strap up your safety belt. ur in for the ride of ur life. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the gaggle Ursula, you will find a lot of great folks here with tons of help, ideas, and experience. The folks at US Cutter are super and offer the best customer support I've ever seen. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, and don't be afraid to offer any suggestions. It's a great place!

Guest Terry

Welcome, you will find all the help you want on this forum.  :thumbsup:

anim_newbie.gifwelcomesign.gif

We try our best ... and apparently have too much fun and laughs doing so.

WELCOME!!!!