Sign in to follow this  
kruble

HI I'm new to the forum

HI everyone this site was posted on an airbrush site I am a member of. I lurkerd for a few days and decided to join. I work a full time job doing sales for a fire protection company and own my own airbrush and sign shop. I also sell business promotional items. Hope to learn some stuff here and also share anything I can.

Guest fivestar

Welcome and join in on all the fun. :thumbsup:

Welcome! 

I have been looking for an airbrush person to quiz (about spraying direct on vinyl) 

Run while you can!  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will answer any questions if I can. I have sprayed vinyl with auto air paints and used regular automotive clearcoat with good results.

What do you do in fire protection?

I do commercial and industrial sales of extinguishers, suppression systems, fire alarms, etc....

Guest Terry

Welcome, and keep a close eye on fivestar and firemalt.  :thumbsup: I don't want you going down the wrong road. We have created a few monsters on here, please don't be one of them. They will try to drag you in like the devil, and then you are hooked. if you see them coming... RUN LEGS, your body is in trouble. you have met the enemy - YOU are theres.  ;D

I can only pray for you that Ken and BannerJohn will protect you my child.  :lol:

Guest Terry

HI everyone this site was posted on an airbrush site I am a member of. I lurkerd for a few days and decided to join. I work a full time job doing sales for a fire protection company and own my own airbrush and sign shop. I also sell business promotional items. Hope to learn some stuff here and also share anything I can.

Was it posted by Elite Vinyl Graphics? I did it. on Airbrush Tech.

Welcome, you're gonna love it here. More fun than ...... well, just more fun. It's a great place, full of great people, and loads of tips to help youngsters and oldsters alike.

Hope you enjoy, visit often and chime in with ideas. Sharing benefits everybody.

I do fire and life safety inspections for a major pharmaceutical company by day Im also the Fire Chief for my local vol fire co

Guest fivestar

We have created a few monsters on here, please don't be one of them.

Maybe that's what is in your pond, a monster from here.  :thumbsup:

We have created a few monsters on here, please don't be one of them.

OMG... that's Joe swimming around in Terry pond?!?!  ;D

Welcome!!!

Welcome, and keep a close eye on fivestar and firemalt.  :thumbsup: I don't want you going down the wrong road. We have created a few monsters on here, please don't be one of them. They will try to drag you in like the devil, and then you are hooked. if you see them coming... RUN LEGS, your body is in trouble. you have met the enemy - YOU are theres. ;D

I can only pray for you that Ken and BannerJohn will protect you my child.  ;D

LOL

and yes we are all 12!!

anim_newbie.gifwelcomesign.gif

We try our best ... and apparently have too much fun and laughs doing so.

WELCOME!!!!