Dwild

Who does this full time?

Nope don't do it full time yet, maybe in a few more years.

I started my business just doing decals. Then it spread to shirts and htv apparel and hats. Then it went to etching. And then Dye Sublimation.

I accumulated so much stuff, i had no more room in my house...and the wife wants a baby, so i had to invest in a small store front. I'm only open a few hours monday-thursday, then all day fridays and weekends, as i have a 2nd shift fulltime job, 2-1230 M-Thurs.

So with limited hours, its hard to grow my business..but its growing slowly. 

A few walk-in customers a week, and a few big orders now and then...barely affording to keep the place open, but thankfully my fulltime job helps with that.

Eventually when the wife and i find a larger house, i may move my business back home..

Nope don't do it full time yet, maybe in a few more years.

I started my business just doing decals. Then it spread to shirts and htv apparel and hats. Then it went to etching. And then Dye Sublimation.

I accumulated so much stuff, i had no more room in my house...and the wife wants a baby, so i had to invest in a small store front. I'm only open a few hours monday-thursday, then all day fridays and weekends, as i have a 2nd shift fulltime job, 2-1230 M-Thurs.

So with limited hours, its hard to grow my business..but its growing slowly. 

A few walk-in customers a week, and a few big orders now and then...barely affording to keep the place open, but thankfully my fulltime job helps with that.

Eventually when the wife and i find a larger house, i may move my business back home..

i was up in your area on Sunday, but I was in kinda of a time crunch :( or i would of called and stopped by

my 2 new toys, my dryer and my 4x4 press

post-16863-0-19400400-1447211231_thumb.j

Damn fergus falls, that right up in my hood. How much did u score it for? Find it on Craigslist? ?

Little late to the party but this is my bread and butter at least for now since I'm relocating and selling the business and building. It is doable but it takes a determination that many people just don't have because lets be fair a paycheck comes every week like clockwork but customers don't always work like that.

• Like 2

Little late to the party but this is my bread and butter at least for now since I'm relocating and selling the business and building. It is doable but it takes a determination that many people just don't have because lets be fair a paycheck comes every week like clockwork but customers don't always work like that.

after he got the building with the cool elevator . . .  .dang

• Like 1

after he got the building with the cool elevator . . .  .dang

Yup gonna miss it but also got 12 acres in Tennessee waiting on me and a dying mother to tend to so somebody else can play with my awesome elevator :) . Truth is it hurts to do it but life goes on.

• Like 5