Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

will be slow to respond for a couple of days

wife is having a big baby shower for our daughter on Saturday that includes a lot of running by me - so won't be my normal johnny on the spot responses thru the weekend.  first grand daughter and she is making a big production out of it

• Like 4

well, GrandPa...I will do my best to not die before the weekend is over.

• Like 3

I thought it was camping... Congrats GrandPa

cruise in may 2016 come on along . . . .alaska if you want to join along - dutch of course

camper winterized -- between the shower and cold weather figured I would do it before I had to freeze my tail feathers off doing it like years past

I was given the job of signage to get people to the twsp hall - with no direction even though we was going to work on it together.  so my solution was to blow up the invitation everyone got and use that - they should recognize it

post-2742-0-46866500-1445016189_thumb.jp

PS I didn't do the design - stacey asked me to do something like a lady on etsy had and I asked her how much she wanted for the design done - then said pay the person as they was cheaper than me!  and i knew I wouldn't get paid in trade or cash lol

• Like 2

You need to put a coin slot or card swiper on you equipment Martin. Just tell them it won't work until prepaid.

And friends.

I can at least replace my friends, but they are better they bring/buy beer at least. All joking aside my friends & family all get it.