Dakotagrafx

strangely quiet

Been a very quiet weekend around here as well. By mid-week, here in the mid-atlantic, most were gearing up for a

nudge from Hurricane Joaquim... looks like that's not happening.  Still have plenty of rain to deal with, though.

A slow one is good every now and then.

Yeah... so quiet I just whispered over here and you could hear it over there, at the other Forum.

• Like 2

lol - thinking when we get a somewhat warmer day it is almost time to winterize the camper.  after my mother heads to florida thinking the kayaks may go in her garage for the winter so I can use the portable garage in a box over the hot tub again this winter

I've spent most of my winters here in Va... and disliked it most of my adult life.

I cringe at the thought of the winters up there in the Great Lakes Regions and

marvel at the wonder that any of you survive it.

Your Mom's got the right idea, heading to Fla.

• Like 1

I am not on here much anymore do to working my full time job. But that might be changing in the up coming months.. 

I am sure joker , the winter picks back up as people get stuck inside in the north

• Like 1

I have been out of town but just got back early this morning. We ran up to Spokane WA for a large volleyball tournament. Attached is what my game day shirt had on it. Front was the top and back was the bottom. I got a lot of laughs. 

post-20133-0-16192100-1443982292_thumb.p

• Like 5

Dakota my wife is looking into opening up a store for her crafts. I will continue to work until i see it being profitable so i can pay the household bills, Once i see that we can make it with the store i will quit working and work for myself..

• Like 3

Dakota my wife is looking into opening up a store for her crafts. I will continue to work until i see it being profitable so i can pay the household bills, Once i see that we can make it with the store i will quit working and work for myself..

Want to relocate and take over an already profitable business? Just sayin...

• Like 1

Got 1 guy trying to come up with the down and if he bails it's going on the market. My mom had a heart attack 2 weeks ago and her health is going pretty fast so there is no way I can keep up with this at the level I'm at and keep up with her.

Got 1 guy trying to come up with the down and if he bails it's going on the market. My mom had a heart attack 2 weeks ago and her health is going pretty fast so there is no way I can keep up with this at the level I'm at and keep up with her.

sorry to hear that jay - will keep mom and you in our prayers

Jaybird,

Sorry about your mom.  

Where is the shop located?

Tom

Jay sorry to hear that, my dad has been in the hospital for 2 weeks, Please let me know if theres anything we can do!

Back in hospital now. don't see her making it to Christmas. Thank you for the support and hopefully somebody comes through on buying my shop soon

Sorry to hear about your mother jaybird. I lost mine about 5 years ago. It's hard to see them suffer. Good luck with it all. 

Back in hospital now. don't see her making it to Christmas. Thank you for the support and hopefully somebody comes through on buying my shop soon

Jay this sucks I just messaged you asking about her. Need help bro contact me like I said in our private chats.

Appreciate it but the only thing I need right now is to get an offer on my shop. No way I can keep up on my own and really not looking to train anybody unless they are buying it

Appreciate it but the only thing I need right now is to get an offer on my shop. No way I can keep up on my own and really not looking to train anybody unless they are buying it

Your not leaving the business completely are you? Ok that's it I got to come down there and work for you so you can keep up... If it was that simple lol. Well heres to hoping you find someone my friend. 

I'm already getting ready to move to Tennessee so I was going to sell either way but the sense of urgency has increased tremendously due to my moms health. I'm in this business for life most likely but it'll be smaller scale or maybe even out of a shop at home.

• Like 2

I'm already getting ready to move to Tennessee so I was going to sell either way but the sense of urgency has increased tremendously due to my moms health. I'm in this business for life most likely but it'll be smaller scale or maybe even out of a shop at home.

Its not to bad being out of the house specially if its just you and you can have customers stop by, its rough when your in an apartment and always have to be like ok lets meet at this restaurant or something like that.

I keep my mail lady quit busy from the house - I now have a little coro sign that goes over the flag on the mailbox for garage pick up as she gets better credit that way by scanning each item - if I do a prearranged pick up thru the usps site then she gets credit for one item which would be very very misleading in the stats for her